Possible new covenant enemy?

If the gravity hammer is back in campaign, but there are no brutes?
who is wielding them?
Sorry, if there is something I’m not seeing here.

Maybe some elites stole the tech. Or it could only be in MP.

No because, there is an achievement for gravity hammer kills in campaign

I highly doubt they could add another covenant enemy, it seems like it would be hard to make cannon. It would seem more likely that other covenant forces could hold the grav ham, or even prometheans possibly can hold it.

My theory is that the Chief accesses the portion of the infinity where Stolen Covenant tech is stored/analyzed.

This might peak some interest.

Anyway, my personal theory is that the gravity hammer may be an easter egg, not dissimilar from the scarab gun in Halo 2.

Elites had a blue plasma rifle in Halo 2 and brutes had a red one. Maby they are doing the same thing this time but the elites have a different version of the same weapon.

> This might peak some interest.
>
> Anyway, my personal theory is that the gravity hammer may be an easter egg, not dissimilar from the scarab gun in Halo 2.

That would also be likely since there IS an achievement for it.

I’d personally like to see 343 release renders off all the covenant enemies or at least the ones we already know. Cause I’m dying to see the Hunter’s new design!
Plus I hope the hammer is redesigned and I can’t wait to hear it’s new sound.

If the gravity hammer will be an easter egg, I hope it has references to the nuclear bomb glitch.

Oh the magic… killing enemies without even touching them, floating, floating through floors and clipping through ceilings, disappearing (invincible), weird vehicle physics, amplifying explosions tenfold.

> My theory is that the Chief accesses the portion of the infinity where Stolen Covenant tech is stored/analyzed.

This is my best guess, I don’t like the idea of it being an Easter egg.

Also I hope the infinity has a section for stolen choppers as well?

Maybe it wont be in the campaign

I don’t think that there is a gravity hammer in campaign.

> I’d personally like to see 343 release renders off all the covenant enemies or at least the ones we already know. Cause <mark>I’m dying to see the Hunter’s new design!</mark>
> Plus I hope the hammer is redesigned and I can’t wait to hear it’s new sound.

QFT.

Since 343i gave the rest of the Covenant species significant makeovers, it’s going to be interesting to see their take on the Hunters.

> I don’t think that there is a gravity hammer in campaign.

There is. Check the achievement list in the latest bulletin. There’s one for killing a number of Crawlers with a Gravity Hammer in one of the Campaign missions.