Possible New Air Vehicle?

Not really sure if anyone else has really noticed or thought anything of it, but in this video there seems to be jet fighters on the deck of where they are getting the speech. SO does anyone think we may see this vehicle as a new one? Or is that just a previous vehicle that we have seen and I just never knew about?

Jets? In Halo? Oh boy…

I think if they give us back the hornet it’ll do.

I hope not.

jets=/=halo

longswords + halo= :]

I’m not really sure how they would work in Halo, just maybe campaign only? But I was unsure if maybe its one of the drones or hawks or something…

They look a lot like the ones seen off the coast of the Halo 3 map Longshore. It would be interesting to see if they worked in matchmaking, perhaps with hover jets…like the hornet.

Ta-da

> I hope not.
>
> jets=/=halo
>
> longswords + halo= :]

Haha fitting one of those big boys into a map? Nothing more then a bigger airborne hitbox :smiley:

> They look a lot like the ones seen off the coast of the Halo 3 map Longshore. It would be interesting to see if they worked in matchmaking, perhaps with hover jets…like the hornet.
>
> Ta-da

no this cannot be the jet is coming to halo.

I enjoy my triangle ships

> > They look a lot like the ones seen off the coast of the Halo 3 map Longshore. It would be interesting to see if they worked in matchmaking, perhaps with hover jets…like the hornet.
> >
> > Ta-da
>
> no this cannot be the jet is coming to halo.
>
>
> I enjoy my triangle ships

Then do I have a ship for you!

Well, jets by definition are to fast and agile for the limited airspace on Halo maps, even BF struggles to make it work. If they were present, they would no doubt be like ghosts but flying ones, a fast banshee, but nothing more I’m afraid, limited map size + balance…