Possible Halo 5 Ranking System(Not H3 System)

I really like the way Starcraft 2 does their ranking system. They have leagues such as bronze, silver, gold, ext. and then within those are smaller leagues which contain players. I would find it satisfying to work my way through my league and progress to a higher league by winning and playing better. I think this would make it easier to match people up with by which league they are in. Also you would rank up faster if you beat a team which has an higher average league score then you. I believe this would have a lot of promise, and for those who do not want to play competitively then there would be social playlist to focus your skills or relax. Over games have to mean something there needs to be risk and reward in order to make that individual match significant.

> I really like the way Starcraft 2 does their ranking system. They have leagues such as bronze, silver, gold, ext. and then within those are smaller leagues which contain players. I would find it satisfying to work my way through my league and progress to a higher league by winning and playing better. I think this would make it easier to match people up with by which league they are in. Also you would rank up faster if you beat a team which has an higher average league score then you. I believe this would have a lot of promise, and for those who do not want to play competitively then there would be social playlist to focus your skills or relax. Over games have to mean something there needs to be risk and reward in order to make that individual match significant.

I think there should be a mix between H3 and Starcraft.

From 1-40(H3), and from 40-50(Starts the leagues).

The reason for that is that, at the low level it is very depressing to see yourself pass 1 person in the worse leagues.

Bronze League player: I am now the second worst player in the world!

You wanna know that you passed every level 13 and below when you ranked up to level 14. You are better than every level 13 and below.

When you get to level 40 and above it is fine to put people into leagues because then you are at a level where you would wanna compare player to player.

Level 50 League: Whenever you move up that ladder you are going to feel that you are one step closer to becoming the best player ever.

This way we can motivate everyone to keep playing.