Possible Halo 5 Elite concepts - Not Leak

Looked up ‘Halo 5 Elite Concepts’ on google. Found these on deviant art.

Credit to MikeJensen and Dutch2.

Nice. I like the Arbiter concept art, and Number 3 looks amazing. But why is an updated Recon helmet in the roster when these are about Sangheili?

> Nice. I like the Arbiter concept art, and Number 3 looks amazing. But why is an updated Recon helmet in the roster when these are about Sangheili?

Because I thought it looked pretty.
3rd one = Elite in Power Armor
Elite in power armor = Stronger than S-IV

Yeah…

I wouldn’t define those as Halo 5 Elite Concepts, and I wouldn’t place my bets on a Google search to pull up actual Halo 5 Elite Concept art.

The Elite “concept” has been around LONGER than Halo 4 has, I even hazard a guess to say it’s been around since before Halo Reach.

These are most likely fan made, mostly because ANYONE with enough know how with Photoshop could stick Microsoft Studios’s logo, and 343i’s Logo in there, and make it look official.

> Yeah…
>
> I wouldn’t define those as Halo 5 Elite Concepts, and I wouldn’t place my bets on a Google search to pull up actual Halo 5 Elite Concept art.
>
> The Elite “concept” has been around LONGER than Halo 4 has, I even hazard a guess to say it’s been around since before Halo Reach.
>
> These are most likely fan made, mostly because ANYONE with enough know how with Photoshop could stick Microsoft Studios’s logo, and 343i’s Logo in there, and make it look official.

I made that the title to attract attention, and the arbiter one is called ‘Halo 5 Arbiter Concept’. So it’s w/e to me.

It’s amazing what people come up with. The Arbiter model still looks incomplete, but I’d love to see what the finished version looks like.

Yeah, just fan made stuff.

Also, the Recon helmet just looks like the old ones, like Dare’s from ODST.

The Elites in the third link look kinda sluggish and dumb

> > Nice. I like the Arbiter concept art, and Number 3 looks amazing. But why is an updated Recon helmet in the roster when these are about Sangheili?
>
> Because I thought it looked pretty.
> 3rd one = Elite in Power Armor
> Elite in power armor = Stronger than S-IV

Elite in power armor = As strong or stronger than an SII.

They look almost larger/stockier than usual. Still, great improvement from those backwoods hicks from H4.

That new Recon helmet looks way better than the one in Halo 4. The 3rd one, the Elite, looks pretty cool, too; only problem is the head looks too small.

While these are without a doubt fan art, I must say that both the Arbiter and Recon helmet are beautiful. The Arbiter is clearly modeled after the Halo 4 Elites, so I wouldn’t place its creation anywhere prior to 2012.

As for the Recon helmet, I must say that I’m impressed. Whoever designed that did a far superior job to the guys who created the armour for Halo 4. That, my friends, is how you update older designs.

The 3rd link looked like something from Mass Effect. D: But I liked the other two (wondering why they redesigned the Recon helmet).

That Recon looks amazing, would that over the other smiley one we’re getting in Halo 5

I don’t like the 3rd link it looks to bulky, and seems too much like hunter armor. I want the first one to be in Halo 5.

Not reall a fan of any of them honestly. The elite designs look kind of… Fat. I like the H2A prologue/epilogue design better. And I never liked Recon to begin with, so…

Spartan Elites?

> 2533274943814993;16:
> Spartan Elites?

Please god no… hope we won’t have elites with Mjolnir in halo 5.

The third one looks like the Sangheili version of Iron Man.

Not bad, but would not believe for a second that these are going to be anywhere near H6.

> 2535458964491532;18:
> The third one looks like the Sangheili version of Iron Man.

> 2533274857450565;19:
> Not bad, but would not believe for a second that these are going to be anywhere near H6.

3 years…possibly the oldest necropost I’ve seen. Please pay attention to the date of the original post before replying. The Waypoint community thanks you.