Possible Halo 4 Story [Primordium and Glasslands Spoilers]

A few catch-up facts first:

  • At the end of ‘Glasslands’ we know that the UNSC have created a new class of ship, which is infused with Forerunner Tech. (I shall now refer to this class as Reclaimer Class)
  • At the end of ‘Primordium’ we know that Chakas is alive as a Monitor AI, part of which was used to create 343 Guilty Spark, the caretaker of Installation 04.
  • We also know that This Chakas AI now has control of a Science Teams ship and is now taking them to where he believes The Librarian is hiding.

What I believe will happen:

I think that Chakas took control of one of these Reclaimer Class Ships and is now taking it to the planet/construct that John is orbiting on The Spirit of Fire. I believe that Chakas will activate the construct, thus allowing the release of The Didact and The Librarian, as well as an awful lot of Forerunners who have been locked inside of Cryptums. Beyond that I’m not sure, but I think we all know it will involve the Precursors, if not The Flood.

OFF-TOPIC QUERY:

Why is my rank: The Master of Unicorns?

He had to of taken control of the UNSC Infinity. This is one of the first ships to be infused with forerunner tech that we know of . It could also be another AI construct, remember the only voice that the UNSC refer to is 343’s they don’t have any other constructs name or voice has ever been heard. So possibly could be a new AI or a piece of Bias.

Oh, man that is a really good idea! What a way to introduce a new AI! Awesome! But 2 things…

  1. I thought the Forerunners all died, and the Librarian and Didact couldn’t get to their respective ‘Ark’ in time before le Klaboom of the Universe.
  2. That would make John an ant to the Forerunners. They are a considerably superior race. Both in physical ability and technological. Don’t know very much about John’s intellect though, so I can’t make a comparison about smarts.

Maybe if they give John some of their suits. That would make him both badass AND also set him apart as the leader of the remaining Spartans. Somehow whenever I read about Kelly, Fred, and Linda I always think “man, John would do a much better job than you guys”. So making him significantly superior than them would be cool.

(I don’t know why you are a Master of the Unicorns. Sorry about that)

John has an incredible amount of luck. That is what is used to set him apart from the rest, also, because of all the infused tech the UNSC now have at their disposal, I think it would be easy for John to use some of these new and improved weapons to the best of his abilities.

And don’t forget the tinkering Cortana’s been doing with her new knowledge.

True, but they are 100,000 years more advanced than UNSC. I think of the UNSC putting Forerunner tech in their ships as medieval soldiers fitting magazines to their crossbows. A gun would still take them out easily. Cortana seems to be the ultimate human AI, but I don’t know about the ultimate AI in the universe. Although she did hold up very well against 343 Guilty Spark.

About John being lucky, all he has to do is shoot a sniper bullet and it will ricochet everywhere and kill all his enemies in one shot.

I see your point. But artistic licence may be used. This is a game remember.

you are master of unicorns because people who were members before the forum update have to be changed individually and they havent gotten to you/me yet.

AND PLEASE DONT KEY YOUR TITLE IN ALL CAPS I KNOW YOU THINK ITS IMPORTANT BUT IT REALLY IS RATHER ANNOYING DONT YOU THINK?

I am sorry about the all caps, I’ll remove it now. It’s just annoying when you set a new topic that it’s in all caps and you can’t tell if you’re in lower-case or not.

if we are doing some ‘rampant’ speculation why stop there…

We were told the librarian spent the rest of her days on earth, so who could Chakas be referring to when talking about the Librarian…

343i has also said that the reclaimer trilogy is very much about the chiefs destiny - whilst from the Halo CEA terminals we can assume the Didact plays a role in a big way as well…

Through imprinted “Geas”, maybe the librarian is actually Halsey/ Cortana. Likewise, perhaps the Chief has been imprinted with the personality of The Didact. The parallels between the two sets of characters are obvious, the Didact is to the Promotheans what chief is to the Spartans. Equally, we know that Halsey wanted to call John 117 and co Promotheans prior to being called Spartans. Furthermore the relationship of The Didact and the librarian is reflected in the relationship of the Chief and Cortana. Justsayin…

On another note, glasslands mentions nano technology augmenting Mjolnir armour whilst in cryo - can we expect this to carry through into Halo 4 as some kind of gameplay mechanic - akin to Crysis 2…

> A few catch-up facts first:
>
> - At the end of ‘Glasslands’ we know that the UNSC have created a new class of ship, which is infused with Forerunner Tech. (I shall now refer to this class as Reclaimer Class)
> - At the end of ‘Primordium’ we know that Chakas is alive as a Monitor AI, part of which was used to create 343 Guilty Spark, the caretaker of Installation 04.
> - We also know that This Chakas AI now has control of a Science Teams ship and is now taking them to where he believes The Librarian is hiding.
>
> What I believe will happen:
>
> I think that Chakas took control of one of these Reclaimer Class Ships and is now taking it to the planet/construct that John is orbiting on The Spirit of Fire. I believe that Chakas will activate the construct, thus allowing the release of The Didact and The Librarian, as well as an awful lot of Forerunners who have been locked inside of Cryptums. Beyond that I’m not sure, but I think we all know it will involve the Precursors, if not The Flood.
>
> OFF-TOPIC QUERY:
>
> Why is my rank: The Master of Unicorns?

Cryptums are used for exile you mean to say shield worlds. Frankie told us at halofest that the SoF will not be in the new trilogy.

I said cryptums because I couldn’tthink of a better word other than in cryo… BRAINWAVE! Perhaps they have been stored in a similar way to Team Katana in Ghosts of Onyx.

As for the SoF, maybe John gets picked up.

Oh and, R1ZZ0 RATS0. I like your thinking. A bit of a stretch but possible. Not in the same way though.

> I said cryptums because I couldn’tthink of a better word other than in cryo… BRAINWAVE! Perhaps they have been stored in a similar way to Team Katana in Ghosts of Onyx.
>
> As for the SoF, maybe John gets picked up.
>
> Oh and, R1ZZ0 RATS0. I like your thinking. A bit of a stretch but possible. Not in the same way though.

Again, shield worlds. And did i not just say SoF will not be in the reclaimer trilogy? they haven’t even touched that yet.