Possible glitch on evacuation?

I’m playing solo on legendary, got to a point in evacuation and my Xbox quit to dashboard. Now whenever I load the level this happens, am I really going to have to redo the level? Why are glitches so common in these games :frowning:

> 2533274838046096;1:
> I’m playing solo on legendary, got to a point in evacuation and my Xbox quit to dashboard. Now whenever I load the level this happens, am I really going to have to redo the level? Why are glitches so common in these games :frowning:

I’ve played it multiple times over; never had this happen. What part was it exactly?

Climbing up the tower, I’ve just installed the update, don’t know if that has to do with it…

> 2533274838046096;3:
> Climbing up the tower, I’ve just installed the update, don’t know if that has to do with it…

I’m not sure; it shouldn’t, but you never know; report back if you still have issues or need help / tips.

Still not working, have restarted mission, keeps hanging after deaths but no crash yet.

I had that problem in a different game normally when you restart mission it fixes it

This same glitch happened to me it will not load my check point I have made it past the Knights in the evalator , but if I die I can not load my own saves or the automatic. I am going to have to literally beat the previous level just be able to restart this level. I called xbox no help, I uninstalled reinstalled the Game 3 times hard reset my console and even returned the copy I had to exchange for a new copy and the game is still glitching , I’m so dissatisfied and just upset I waited a long time for this game, and now I’m debating in even keeping it, halo was alwas my go to game and now with the glitches in this and masterchief collection idk what to do I’m about to return this for battle front. It’s sad to say but my halo days may be coming to an end quality means alot it is bad enough I’m spending hours on this game , but for all to be for no reason because of save glitches this is not fun or something that makes me want to return.

same problem, pelase 343 industries fix it