Possible Fixes From Bungie in BWU?

Here is a quote taken from the 4/22 Bungie Weekly update,

“Not really, there’s actually a long list of minor tweaks and fixes that will also occur as well as a brief visit from our good friend Doubles Attack, but for details on that you will need to wait. Enjoy your weekend!”

Is this a possible fix for game issues? Maybe a hint at a Title Update to fix gameplay issues? Balance tweaks or just matchmaking changes? Lets keep our fingers crossed.

(quote taken from http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=31323 from paragraph title The End…)

I wouldn’t get your hopes up for a title update. It seems like Bungie can implement enough fixes using their scripting engine, for example the “Your flag is away” indicator.

I’m sure the tweaks they hinted at are more on that level. Title Updates are actually very hard to implement and take a ton of work.

> I wouldn’t get your hopes up for a title update. It seems like Bungie can implement enough fixes using their scripting engine, for example the “Your flag is away” indicator.
>
> I’m sure the tweaks they hinted at are more on that level. Title Updates are actually very hard to implement and take a ton of work.

Ya know if you played any CTF gametype in customs you would know that was a option in the game from day one. Bungie just had to flip a switch and put it in matchmaking. I truly believe that Bungie has turned into the worst company in the industry. So i cant wait to see this tease turn into nothing more than another custom map from the crappy community.

Bungie alreaedy stated that when people demand things they laugh.

> > I wouldn’t get your hopes up for a title update. It seems like Bungie can implement enough fixes using their scripting engine, for example the “Your flag is away” indicator.
> >
> > I’m sure the tweaks they hinted at are more on that level. Title Updates are actually very hard to implement and take a ton of work.
>
> Ya know if you played any CTF gametype in customs you would know that was a option in the game from day one. Bungie just had to flip a switch and put it in matchmaking. I truly believe that Bungie has turned into the worst company in the industry. So i cant wait to see this tease turn into nothing more than another custom map from the crappy community.
>
> Bungie alreaedy stated that when people demand things they laugh.

They modify their engine so that they can fix stuff by flipping a few switches as opposed to going through weeks of required testing, so that makes them the worst company in the industry? Let me tell you a story kid…

I wouldn’t say they’re the WORST company out there (not in sound mind, anyway), but there is the fact that they made a TON of absolutely STUPID decisions. Big Team to 75? No on-screen indicators for objective status? It’s things like this that make me question their decision-making process.

> > > I wouldn’t get your hopes up for a title update. It seems like Bungie can implement enough fixes using their scripting engine, for example the “Your flag is away” indicator.
> > >
> > > I’m sure the tweaks they hinted at are more on that level. Title Updates are actually very hard to implement and take a ton of work.
> >
> > Ya know if you played any CTF gametype in customs you would know that was a option in the game from day one. Bungie just had to flip a switch and put it in matchmaking. I truly believe that Bungie has turned into the worst company in the industry. So i cant wait to see this tease turn into nothing more than another custom map from the crappy community.
> >
> > Bungie already stated that when people demand things they laugh.
>
> They modify their engine so that they can fix stuff by flipping a few switches as opposed to going through weeks of required testing, so that makes them the worst company in the industry? Let me tell you a story kid…

This kid has a bachelors degree in Network Security and work for a private firm as a Security Prevention Analyst. So refrain from that kind of talk. Second any changes they have made to the game have come from gametype variables. They are completely disregarding the communities issues, and worst of all Treyarch is becoming a better company.

> They are completely disregarding the communities issues, and worst of all Treyarch is becoming a better company.

In your opinion, right?

Cause some people in the community disagree with you, so you wouldn’t want to be stating this as a fact, RIGHT?

> > They are completely disregarding the communities issues, and worst of all Treyarch is becoming a better company.
>
> In your opinion, right?
>
> Cause some people in the community disagree with you, so you wouldn’t want to be stating this as a fact, RIGHT?

Did I say it was a fact? And while its not i do want to back up my OPINION with some FACTS. Halo Reach has had 2 map packs and one playlist update. Black Ops has had 2 title updates, balancing fixes, and 2 map packs. So while I still view Reach as the BETTER GAME, I still believe that RIGHT NOW Treyarch is listening to their fan base.

> > > They are completely disregarding the communities issues, and worst of all Treyarch is becoming a better company.
> >
> > In your opinion, right?
> >
> > Cause some people in the community disagree with you, so you wouldn’t want to be stating this as a fact, RIGHT?
>
> Did I say it was a fact? And while its not i do want to back up my OPINION with some FACTS. Halo Reach has had 2 map packs and one playlist update. Black Ops has had 2 title updates, balancing fixes, and 2 map packs. So while I still view Reach as the BETTER GAME, I still believe that RIGHT NOW Treyarch is listening to their fan base.

Right. Was hoping you meant to clarify like that. Thanks.