Possible Evidence For Brutes In Halo 5

If you look through the avatar pictures, there’s a few of a brute chieftain wearing red armor I’ve never seen before and holding a slick new gravity hammer. If you know where this is from, let me know. If not, brutes in Halo 5 anyone?

This guy?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There’s also Lydus from Escalation, whom I am sure everyone making ‘returning characters’ polls forgot about. His design is downright awesome and I hope he appears in Halo 5 as well.

> 2535460843083983;4:
> There’s also Lydus from Escalation, whom I am sure everyone making ‘returning characters’ polls forgot about. His design is downright awesome and I hope he appears in Halo 5 as well.

Perhaps negotiations went south and the H2A prologue scene (where Locke and his team are unloading with the Arbiter and his Elites) is to fight some Brutes?

Oh, I hope so! I’d love to see the Brute Chopper (albeit not ruined by Reach and Halo 4 physics and vehicle mechanics) and Brute Shot back, among other things… ;D

this picture exists soo long…I can’t even remember when I first saw it.

I am fairly certain that the picture was from Halo Wars, That doesn’t rule out the possibility of Brutes in Halo 5 though.

I miss the Spiker.

> 2533274955362550;8:
> I am fairly certain that the picture was from Halo Wars, That doesn’t rule out the possibility of Brutes in Halo 5 though.

Eyup. That big guy’s from Halo Wars.

I would love to see Brutes (and more over their tech) in Halo 5. I miss the Chopper, damn it.