Possible Created/Banished coalition

There are only three reasons Cortana isn’t messing with the Banished:

• Cortana doesn’t see the Banished as a threat to her use of the Forerunner Mantle of Responsibility. - Cortana and the Created are dealing with other “problems” in the galaxy, and aren’t focused on the Banished as they are the UNSC. - Cortana and her Created are working with the banished to stop the UNSC, the Banished handle the weakened UNSC while the Created with their Forerunner technology keep the Galaxy in check.What do you think? Do you guys think this could be the case or not?

> 2535410239320465;1:
> There are only three reasons Cortana isn’t messing with the Banished:
> - Cortana doesn’t see the Banished as a threat to her use of the Forerunner Mantle of Responsibility. - Cortana and the Created are dealing with other “problems” in the galaxy, and aren’t focused on the Banished as they are the UNSC. - Cortana and her Created are working with the banished to stop the UNSC, the Banished handle the weakened UNSC while the Created with their Forerunner technology keep the Galaxy in check.What do you think? Do you guys think this could be the case or not?

I hope it is. Dropping the Created storyline would be devastating.

I think it would be super interesting if the game started out in sort of a bubble - an area the Created hadn’t touched yet. The UNSC remnants end up there, try to make a home but then the Banished move in and just start wiping it clean. Then at the halfway point, the Created show up and the Banished join forces with the UNSC to combat them from there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Created turn out to be the Harbingers. Seeing how a harbinger is someone who’s approaching something new and is considered to be like a forerunner (not the kind from Halo) in real life.

It can also just be that Cortana is not in Zeta Halo