Possible console ban?

I have an account with all the armor and is Inheritor. If I put 2 days of live on it to just play custom games does that warrant for a console ban?

It’s an offline account.

1. You modded the account, it is likely the account will be suspended.
  2. When you try to take modded accounts online, it will force you to take away a huge amount of credits, taking you down to Recruit, just to prevent what you are trying to do.

Feel free to try it and waste a two day trial.

> 1. You modded the account, it is likely the account will be suspended.
> 2. When you try to take modded accounts online, it will force you to take away a huge amount of credits, taking you down to Recruit, just to prevent what you are trying to do.
>
> Feel free to try it and waste a two day trial.

#1 is false, because #2 fixes the issue.
#2 will happen, though I’m pretty sure it doesn’t send you all the way down to Recruit. Something like Sergent or an similar low-but-not-bottom rank.

Edit: And a Silver account will work just fine for syncing stats. You don’t need any trials.

> > 1. You modded the account, it is likely the account will be suspended.
> > 2. When you try to take modded accounts online, it will force you to take away a huge amount of credits, taking you down to Recruit, just to prevent what you are trying to do.
> >
> > Feel free to try it and waste a two day trial.
>
> #1 is false, because #2 fixes the issue.
> #2 will happen, though I’m pretty sure it doesn’t send you all the way down to Recruit. Something like Sergent or an similar low-but-not-bottom rank.
>
> Edit: And a Silver account will work just fine for syncing stats. You don’t need any trials.

1. Yes, it will suspend your account console but only temporarily. I have had experience with this. I personally don’t mod but I know a couple of idiots who do.

2. Yes it will take you down to recruit. The game automatically knows what you are trying to do and because of that it throws you back down to recruit.

Long story short. Don’t do it.