possible communication ban

How do I get in contact with someone that can look into this issue? I haven’t had mic capability in this game in a little over 2 weeks. I have been in contact with Xbox support and there is nothing on their end and I have voice/mic abilities in all the other 360 games that I play besides this one. I am trying to find someone that can look into this matter. Xbox support and myself have troubleshooted multiple times with multiple things to no avail.

> 2533274794020979;1:
> How do I get in contact with someone that can look into this issue? I haven’t had mic capability in this game in a little over 2 weeks. I have been in contact with Xbox support and there is nothing on their end and I have voice/mic abilities in all the other 360 games that I play besides this one. I am trying to find someone that can look into this matter. Xbox support and myself have troubleshooted multiple times with multiple things to no avail.

You probably have just been muted a lot in games and you end up with a temporary mute ban. It happens all the time in reach. You get muted a lot by opposition players and the system eventually gives you a mute ban. Players can still unmute you though.

> 2533274794020979;1:
> How do I get in contact with someone that can look into this issue? I haven’t had mic capability in this game in a little over 2 weeks. I have been in contact with Xbox support and there is nothing on their end and I have voice/mic abilities in all the other 360 games that I play besides this one. I am trying to find someone that can look into this matter. Xbox support and myself have troubleshooted multiple times with multiple things to no avail.

You probably have all players muted therefore your mic will not function as you want it to. Go to the communications setting on the Reach menu and place all players unmuted.