Possible Chief vs SIV fight?*cutscene sample*

Check at 1:06

We see the Chief, Lasky, Del Rio and an SIV without helmet.

Now for some reason Del Rio is really ranting at the Chief. If you look then you see Del Rio pointing at the Chief and looking at the same time the SIV, it’s as if he is ordering the SIV to do something to the Chief(arresting him?Killing him?)

You see the SIV starting to move and even holding tighter on his assault rifle as if preparing to fight or do something to our hero.

Which makes me wonder:
Will the Chief do nothing?Will he resist? If he resists then we can expect a possible fight between the two Spartans. I sure hope Chief would throw Del Rio out of the window and kick the -Yoink- out of the SIV.

I love how that single scene contains more drama and tensions then all previous Halo cutscenes together. It gives me hope that this might become the best Halo campaign full with emotional and holy -Yoink- moments.

And why would Del Rio be pissed off like that. We have known the Chief for 10 years and he would never provoke a fight. All captains, admirals and officers have always respected the Chief like Keyes, Hood, Whitcomb,… Does Rio hates SII’s? He even called the Chief an aging Spartan in the same cutscene:

I’m really curious how the confrontation will end up like, how about you guys.

I don’t think there is going to be a fight - Spartan IV’s would have more sense than to get into a hustle with th Chief. (If that even is a Spartan IV - Could just be a ODST).

Its about to get real in Halo 4!

Oh -Yoink-!

I don’t think the S IV was about to get in a fight with the Chief, and even thought Rio calls Chief an aging spartan, I don’t think the S IV agreed with Rio.

But he definitely orders the person to do something to the Chief and he would follow orders from the captain.

I see the captain taking a step backward making a bit more room so the SIV can go to the Chief.

-Yoink!- i want Halo 4 now for that scene alone!!

BTW i think it’s a SIv because the armor looks metallic like MJOLNIR

I don’t think that the Chief and S-IV are going to fight, but it’s more of a what to do issue and the Chief doesn’t has as much respect as he use to.

The “unhelmeted Spartan IV” is Thomas Lasky, I doubt he’d do anything to the very person who inspired him to get as far as he has in the UNSC.

Aging Spartan…Johnson was over 80 years old when he died and he was just a Spartan I. Chief will still kick -Yoinks!- at the age of 117 :).

> The “unhelmeted Spartan IV” is Thomas Lasky, I doubt he’d do anything to the very person who inspired him to get as far as he has in the UNSC.

I’m talking about the guy in the background holding an AR.

Lasky is standing at the left of Chief.

> Aging Spartan…Johnson was over 80 years old when he died and he was just a Spartan I. Chief will still kick -Yoinks!- at the age of 117 :).

Well, they aren’t actually that old. They spent a large portion of their lives in cryo.

> Aging Spartan…Johnson was over 80 years old when he died and he was just a Spartan I. Chief will still kick -Yoinks!- at the age of 117 :).

Johnson was a Spartan 1? I had no idea.

> > Aging Spartan…Johnson was over 80 years old when he died and he was just a Spartan I. Chief will still kick -Yoinks!- at the age of 117 :).
>
> Johnson was a Spartan 1? I had no idea.

Yeah, he was part of the ORION program.

> > The “unhelmeted Spartan IV” is Thomas Lasky, I doubt he’d do anything to the very person who inspired him to get as far as he has in the UNSC.
>
> I’m talking about the guy at the background holding an AR.
>
> Lasky is standing at the left of Chief

Ah, okay. I didn’t see him there.

It’ll be interesting to see what Lasky does if the Spartan IV tries to do anything to the Chief.

> > > Aging Spartan…Johnson was over 80 years old when he died and he was just a Spartan I. Chief will still kick -Yoinks!- at the age of 117 :).
> >
> > Johnson was a Spartan 1? I had no idea.
>
> Yeah, he was part of the ORION program.

Yep, that’s one reason why he’s so awesome.

Looks more likely to me that that Spartan IV agrees with the Master Chief on something and Del Rio is getting defensive.

> I love how that single scene contains more drama and tensions then all previous Halo cutscenes together. It gives me hope that this might become the best Halo campaign full with emotional and holy -Yoink!- moments.

Even though that may be an exaggeration, I agree. It is convincing.

Hopefully, this time, gameplay Chief will coincide with cutscene Chief, a task H3 and Reach failed to do (always wielding AR in cutscene, your weapons being replaced by standard starting weapons after cutscene, Cortana moments, Lone Wolf).

I want consistency. I don’t want Chief to slay hundreds of Covies with just a pistol (with the God pistol, it’d make sense but with H4 pistol, that’s just nonsense). I don’t want moments that take the controls away from me (QTEs fortunately won’t be occurring very often). And I certainly don’t want to sit through a cinematic doing nothing like in MoH games.

That is a Spartan it’s commander Palmer she is arguing in favour of Chief with Del Rio, she is on the Chief’s side there.

WOW. That second video was amazing why wasn’t it posted on waypoint? It showed all kinds of awsome gameplay and stuff.

Looks like Halo 4 is taking cutscenes in a new direction.

That minute-long scene had more emotion than I’ve ever seen in a Halo cutscene before.

This story is going to be great!

I fell in love that cutscene.

John: With all due respect sir, I know what I saw.

Del Rio: With all due respect soldier, I’m not going to jepordize this mission based on an hallucination by an aging Spartan and a malfunctioning AI!

Me adding on:

John: That hallunication was the same -Yoinking!- thing that brought down YOUR ship, the Infinity and the Forward Unto Dawn to this planet!