Possible Bug, Unsure-Units not following orders.

I’m not putting this in the bug report section because I’m not sure if this was a bug or if my terrible controller was just being terrible.

Long story short, I’ve had a few times where my units will ignore my orders. There doesn’t seem to be much of a reason why other then they just don’t. It’s happened in Titanic battles and small skirmishes, so I have no idea what could cause this.

If there is a system in the game where units can go berserk, (Just saying brutes are brutes) I could see the reasoning because it seems like only my Honor Guard’s and brute units seem to do this.

No, it’s not you. I’ve had this happen many times, and it’s frustrating.

I would definitely recommend putting this in the feedback thread though, in hopes that they read it and address the issue.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> No, it’s not you. I’ve had this happen many times, and it’s frustrating.
>
> I would definitely recommend putting this in the feedback thread though, in hopes that they read it and address the issue.

Will do thanks for the confirmation of it not being exclusive.

> 2535439553582357;3:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > No, it’s not you. I’ve had this happen many times, and it’s frustrating.
> >
> > I would definitely recommend putting this in the feedback thread though, in hopes that they read it and address the issue.
>
> Will do thanks for the confirmation of it not being exclusive.

I kid you not, I just finished a Halo Wars 2 Blitz match and one of my cloaked Marauders just experienced this glitch. So I can confirm again it’s just not you lol.

Yup, I’ve had this a number of times too.

Units either intermittently refuse orders or outright become completely unresponsive.

I’ve also had units get stuck, I thought this was just an issue with me with units not following commands.