Possible Battle Royale ideas

Now I don’t really care about battle royal I highly prefer getting are main Playlist first before chasing a trend but I kept thinking of cool ideas how they could do it was thinking that a Halo 3 ODST drop pod experience would be cool like couple of Frigates go over the map and the maps will vary from different zeta halo bioms in the drop pod you get a radar of where your at and when you choose to drop getting that whole drop pod feeling would be amazing and if two many people dropped at the same time they could end up colliding with each other and some people will land in different areas or maybe accidentally threw a storm or something dont know if the drop pod itself could give much control when dropping maybe just slight movement when dropping I personally believe this would definitely make it unique and give it its own halo feeling to it I always remember how anxious I felt looking down the drop pod in ODST scared of heights lol but I think this would be awesome

1 Like

Yes odst drop pods would be perfection for a BR

Battle royal needs to stay as far away as possible from Halo.

1 Like

I know its not ideal for halo to chase a trend like I said I’d prioritize everything else before this but hearing rumors and stuff would you want it to be good or complete garbage because if their going to do it I rather it feel like Halo then another carbon copy of every other BR rather them do it right

I keep hearing this over and over again, one of my favorite Youtubers (Favyn) would go over how 343i doesn’t add modes/gametypes correctly, how instead of just giving players simple options like random weapons spawns (for fiesta) they like to just offer the base gametype as its own seperate thing, the reason I bring this up is that if 343i just gives the community the tools we can piece together something incredible, but if they go out of their way to create one I could easily see it being a Halo 4 situation where they just copy another Battle Royale and it ends in failure.

Battle Royale’s on paper are pretty simple, huge player counts, huge maps, revive mechanic, closing zones, and maybe some basic options (like solo/team) is all we really need. Now would it be the most popular BR on the market? Probably not, but I am confident that the Halo community would create a great mode if given the tools.

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t wait for forge and all the gamemodes everyone will create thats when the most fun will happen I think

2 Likes

Well, if there is a BR, I think it would be really cool if we have certain areas that need to be hacked by your AI (Like fragmentation)
That would be really cool I think

1 Like

That would be great like forruner structures and banished outpost hack in defend then grab weapons would love to see human stuff to hack in to

1 Like

I thought it would be cool if the ring of death was a Guardian firing some kind of “purge beam” that slowly cleanses the map.

Could also be a Covenant glassing.

1 Like

That would look amazing just see covenant or banished ships glassing a planet even the guardians guess they could have some leeway and do different time and battles from past areas

2 Likes

Battle Royal is not what Halo Infinite needs and in fact would require a lot of changes to make it successful, thus altering the very nature of Halo Multiplayer. BR would need huge maps in order to make it enjoyable if it really was a true battle royal style gameplay and even then weapons and abilities would need to be properly balanced and anyway BR is like Meh, been there done that. It would totally change the game. What’s wrong with the hugely successful Firefight or warzone modes, if these were included in infinite, updated and were really given the input of players and fans and give us back forge and custom maps , we wouldn’t even be talking about Battle Royal.

2 Likes

For me it’s definitely a meh thing to this is more of a what if scenario anyways if they went down this path what I’d want to see I wanna see all the main modes first and down the line then after that more the merrier id say

1 Like