Possible already april fools joke APPEARED??

Google news possible april fools joke early??? 343i ditches bubble shield brings back DMR??? What do u guys think? v

You think it’s a joke that the DMR is back and bubble shield is gone?

Note - MyB if I sound like a -Yoink-

> You think it’s a joke that the DMR is back and bubble shield is gone?

Yeah… how would that be funny? It’d probably just annoy everyone. I’m looking forward to seeing the DMR in the game.

Except that was announced the other day and not on april fools…

> Except that was announced the other day and not on april fools…

April foolception! 0_0

That information was in a Podcast that 343i released yesterday. Frankie definitely said the bubble shield is not in Halo 4. They talked about the DMR a lot, but I didn’t actually hear one of them confirm the DMR is for sure in Halo 4. It wouldn’t surprise me though because 343i has mentioned that Halo 4 will have a wide variety of weapons.

So yeah basically saying that it wasn’t an Aprils Fools joke. The information isn’t shocking enough to be a good AF joke anyway.

> That information was in a Podcast that 343i released yesterday. Frankie definitely said the bubble shield is not in Halo 4. They talked about the DMR a lot, but I didn’t actually hear one of them confirm the DMR is for sure in Halo 4. It wouldn’t surprise me though because 343i has mentioned that Halo 4 will have a wide variety of weapons.

DMR Confirmed.

> That information was in a Podcast that 343i released yesterday. Frankie definitely said the bubble shield is not in Halo 4. They talked about the DMR a lot, but I didn’t actually hear one of them confirm the DMR is for sure in Halo 4. It wouldn’t surprise me though because 343i has mentioned that Halo 4 will have a wide variety of weapons.
>
> So yeah basically saying that it wasn’t an Aprils Fools joke. The information isn’t shocking enough to be a good AF joke anyway.

Sounds to me like there is gonna be no equipment in Halo 4. Why would they bring back equipment in Halo 4 and not include the bubble shield?

Seems sad they would replace a good and balanced mechanic with gameplay affecting “enhancement” unlocked through a progression system.