Possibilty for a Scarab Bossfight to return

Since it is open world, it would be great to see Scarabs come back as boss fights, either as optional or mission based.

The last time we had to fight a Scarab was in ODST (the ones in reach were more obstacles that you couldn’t destroy.

Plus it would be nice to see what the Vanished did to strengthen its defenses, since once you got on bored, there was a glaring weak spot which I am sure the Banished would reinforce.

Plus it would be great to drive or fly around, and you just hear some thumping and a roar, and you see a Scarab walking along

I think the Arbiter showing up with a Scarab would be sick instead of fighting it.

> 2533274937308412;1:
> Since it is open world, it would be great to see Scarabs come back as boss fights, either as optional or mission based.
>
> The last time we had to fight a Scarab was in ODST (the ones in reach were more obstacles that you couldn’t destroy.
>
> Plus it would be nice to see what the Vanished did to strengthen its defenses, since once you got on bored, there was a glaring weak spot which I am sure the Banished would reinforce.
>
> Plus it would be great to drive or fly around, and you just hear some thumping and a roar, and you see a Scarab walking along

I kinda hope the Scarab has evolved since 3 & ODST. Banished scarabs look more beefy, just shooting a thing in the back would be kinda disappointing, especially since it’s a 13 yo mechanic.

> 2533274937308412;1:
> Since it is open world, it would be great to see Scarabs come back as boss fights, either as optional or mission based.
>
> The last time we had to fight a Scarab was in ODST (the ones in reach were more obstacles that you couldn’t destroy.
>
> Plus it would be nice to see what the Vanished did to strengthen its defenses, since once you got on bored, there was a glaring weak spot which I am sure the Banished would reinforce.
>
> Plus it would be great to drive or fly around, and you just hear some thumping and a roar, and you see a Scarab walking along

We didn’t really fight a Scarab in ODST. It just shot at us as I recall, but anyway, I do agree that fighting one again would be amazing. I remember playing Halo 3 all the time, just to fight scarabs, although I will be intrigued on how 343 will change the Banished Scarab design from HW2 if they have implemented one.

I really hope that Scarabs fights are back ! They were really fun to fight !

Would be fun, especially if it’s the Banished Scarab, as they’re quite different, and Bigger, and retrofitted for combat (not repurposed digging machines).

Imagine you’re playing through the game trying to tackle the Banished and you see in the Far distance a Giant 4 legged Shadow descend in the distance.

New players will go “What is that?” Experrienced players will know what’s about to go down.
But we shall see.

Well this is a no-brainer decision. Of course there should be! Hell let’s step it up a notch and let the player control them! Have them be wandering encounters in areas under heavy Banished occupation, as a way to deter the curious, but provide a challenge for experienced players.

I am always down for more enemy types and big bosses. The scarab would be a very welcome returning boss. A banished version like what was seen in Halo Wars 2 would be very neat and fun to board.

Scarab, Banished or not, would be welcoming for me. I feel there can still be plenty of surprises in store for us in the Campaign, I just really hope this is one of them!

> 2533274795569076;9:
> Scarab, Banished or not, would be welcoming for me. I feel there can still be plenty of surprises in store for us in the Campaign, I just really hope this is one of them!

Hopefully a falcon as well…

> 2535466172439828;10:
> > 2533274795569076;9:
> > Scarab, Banished or not, would be welcoming for me. I feel there can still be plenty of surprises in store for us in the Campaign, I just really hope this is one of them!
>
> Hopefully a falcon as well…

Or if I’m thinking of the correct vehicle, even playable Rhinos in campaign.

I won’t lie, I’m low-key want to see a Kraken float by. It was momentarily fun and I felt like they can do better after their first try

> 2533274795569076;11:
> > 2535466172439828;10:
> > > 2533274795569076;9:
> > > Scarab, Banished or not, would be welcoming for me. I feel there can still be plenty of surprises in store for us in the Campaign, I just really hope this is one of them!
> >
> > Hopefully a falcon as well…
>
> Or if I’m thinking of the correct vehicle, even playable Rhinos in campaign.

I think they were called Mammoths in Halo 3

I would love to see that return. Boarding the Scarab(s) in 2 and 3 were one of my favorite things about those games.

Hell yes. I want it. Just imagine fighting one with a wasp.

Its possible and I would love for it to return but I’ve strong sense of doubt it would be in the game.