Possibility of Half Jaw and Arbiter returning

Arbiter and Rtas Vadum could well return, hopefully toward the end of the game to assist, i really hope so because it would probably be the single most epic thing in the campaign just seeing a covie ship fly in, thinking it was hostile, then getting a message from Cortana saying “Chief do not engage, they’re friendlies”

I want the Arbiter to come back.

> I want the Arbiter to come back.

I really hope they don’t just kill him off in the new book, he’s too much of an important character to die in a book.

> > I want the Arbiter to come back.
>
> I really hope they don’t just kill him off in the new book, he’s too much of an important character to die in a book.

Same here. Plus, I like him too much to die off. =(

I’m sure they won’t kill off that character, especially one who was playable.

> I’m sure they won’t kill off that character, especially one who was playable.

They will possibly kill him off, just hopefully not in the books

> I want the Arbiter to come back.

Me too! Favorite Halo character.

I don’t know if they would appear in Halo 4 but I would definitely put money down on the possibility they will appear in Halo 5 or 6.

Never considered that Vadum or the Arbiter may make a return… Would be a happy reunion. Only thing missing would be Johnson. Let’s just hope …

That the Composer somehow finds Sgt. Johnsons body and turns him into an AI… Genius.That would be sweet.

> Never considered that Vadum or the Arbiter may make a return… Would be a happy reunion. Only thing missing would be Johnson. Let’s just hope …
> That the Composer somehow finds Sgt. Johnsons body and turns him into an AI… Genius.That would be sweet.

The ark is unfortunately destroyed, Johnson, could never have made it out alive, 343i confirmed he is dead, he could possibly have a Son though.

I definitely want the Arbiter and Rtas to return!

I would like Arbiter and half Jaw to come back…so I could kill them!

Then I would have truly finished the fight.

I’d prefer something akin to his appearance on Cortana, that was awesome. You think "Dang, How many of these baddies do I have to kill? Then he comes in with a flamethrower, Epic. Imagine him and Rtas with an energy sword each fighting off waves of Promethean Knights.

I thought it was confirmed that Arby wouldn’t be returning in Halo 4.

Anyways, I’d love to see them Halo 5; I loved the Arby and Rtas dialogue and just character in general.

> …
> That the Composer somehow finds Sgt. Johnsons body and turns him into an AI… Genius.

Can’t we just accept that JOHNSON IS DEAD?

I would love to see the Arbiter return.

I miss the Arbiter :c::::

Arby where for art thou…

> > …
> > That the Composer somehow finds Sgt. Johnsons body and turns him into an AI… Genius.
>
> Can’t we just accept that JOHNSON IS DEAD?

The revival track disagrees with you…I kid I kid.

> I thought it was confirmed that Arby wouldn’t be returning in Halo 4.
>
> Anyways, I’d love to see them Halo 5; I loved the Arby and Rtas dialogue and just character in general.

I loved when they conversed together. I don’t know why but it sounded so epic.

Rtas: “You are the Arbiter, the will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not.”

Arby: “That makes two of us.”