Possibility of a Halo/Doom crossover

What do you think is the possibility of such a thing? Master Chief and Doomguy have often been depicted side-by-side in a lot of fanart simply because they are both big strong green men who annihilate several races to save humanity. What if they appeared in each other’s games or something?

I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.

Not sure of doom guy appearing in the flesh, but his armor appearing seems possible, Microsoft owns both ips.

If there were honorable mentioned inclusions like armor sets or weapons, that would be fun.

> 2533274876662082;2:
> I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.

Why not?

> 2533274798497385;3:
> Not sure of doom guy appearing in the flesh, but his armor appearing seems possible, Microsoft owns both ips.

Then you could possibly wear the Praetor suit in a T-rated game. Pog.

> 2533274919356236;4:
> If there were honorable mentioned inclusions like armor sets or weapons, that would be fun.

The BFG in Halo would be epic.

> 2535409531498059;5:
> > 2533274876662082;2:
> > I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.
>
> Why not?

Because to me Master chief fights aliens not demons from another dimension. They are 2 separate universes that don’t need to be merged into 1.

> 2533274876662082;6:
> > 2535409531498059;5:
> > > 2533274876662082;2:
> > > I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.
> >
> > Why not?
>
> Because to me Master chief fights aliens not demons from another dimension. They are 2 separate universes that don’t need to be merged into 1.

small correction, doomguy fights aliens too, not biblical demons.

> 2533274953195665;7:
> > 2533274876662082;6:
> > > 2535409531498059;5:
> > > > 2533274876662082;2:
> > > > I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.
> > >
> > > Why not?
> >
> > Because to me Master chief fights aliens not demons from another dimension. They are 2 separate universes that don’t need to be merged into 1.
>
> small correction, doomguy fights aliens too, not biblical demons.

Taken from the opening of the DOOM wikipedia page…

> Doom (stylized as DooM, and later DOOM) is a video game series and media franchise created by John Carmack, John Romero, Adrian Carmack, Kevin Cloud, and Tom Hall.[1] The series focuses on the exploits of an unnamed space marine operating under the auspices of the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC), who fights hordes of demons and the undead

Not trying to be a jerk, but that is what the game advertises itself as. So it’s really regardless how “biblical” they are or aren’t. They are similar concepts of game but different executions and different universes. Casual crossover content is fine but actually connecting the 2 universes makes no real sense to me.

> 2533274876662082;8:
> > 2533274953195665;7:
> > > 2533274876662082;6:
> > > > 2535409531498059;5:
> > > > > 2533274876662082;2:
> > > > > I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.
> > > >
> > > > Why not?
> > >
> > > Because to me Master chief fights aliens not demons from another dimension. They are 2 separate universes that don’t need to be merged into 1.
> >
> > small correction, doomguy fights aliens too, not biblical demons.
>
> Taken from the opening of the DOOM wikipedia page…
>
>
>
>
> > Doom (stylized as DooM, and later DOOM) is a video game series and media franchise created by John Carmack, John Romero, Adrian Carmack, Kevin Cloud, and Tom Hall.[1] The series focuses on the exploits of an unnamed space marine operating under the auspices of the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC), who fights hordes of demons and the undead
>
> Not trying to be a jerk, but that is what the game advertises itself as. So it’s really regardless how “biblical” they are or aren’t. They are similar concepts of game but different executions and different universes. Casual crossover content is fine but actually connecting the 2 universes makes no real sense to me.

Understandable, have a great day. Crossover content is kinda what I meant. I don’t know if they could actually crossover in universes though.

> 2533274953195665;7:
> > 2533274876662082;6:
> > > 2535409531498059;5:
> > > > 2533274876662082;2:
> > > > I wouldn’t mind minor non-canon easter egg content, but any sort of actual crossover no thank you.
> > >
> > > Why not?
> >
> > Because to me Master chief fights aliens not demons from another dimension. They are 2 separate universes that don’t need to be merged into 1.
>
> small correction, doomguy fights aliens too, not biblical demons.

the doom novels arnt canon

I like to think that someday that might happen, sadly it most likely most likely will not…at least not directly. They might later on down the line (or even at launch of Infinite idk) make an armor set for the player that is based on the Doom Slayers’ Praetor Armor…
You could unlock it by doing some kind of seasonal challenges, they could call it the “Hell-Slayer Challenges”.
You could also include an armor shader that would be the colors of the Slayers’ Doom Eternal Armor; as well as an assault rifle weapon shader that would be very ‘Doom’ in design.

A post with a lot of potential, especially since Microsoft owns both the Halo Series and the Doom Series as well.

Idk, what do you think of the suggestions I gave?

> 2535467649087799;11:
> I like to think that someday that might happen, sadly it most likely most likely will not…at least not directly. They might later on down the line (or even at launch of Infinite idk) make an armor set for the player that is based on the Doom Slayers’ Praetor Armor…
> .
> You could unlock it by doing some kind of seasonal challenges, they could call it the “Hell-Slayer Challenges”.
> .
> You could also include an armor shader that would be the colors of the Slayers’ Doom Eternal Armor; as well as an assault rifle weapon shader that would be very ‘Doom’ in design.
>
> A post with a lot of potential, especially since Microsoft owns both the Halo Series and the Doom Series as well.
>
> Idk, what do you think of the suggestions I gave?

I think they are awesome and I would love to see them because I am a fan of both Halo and Doom! These small things make a lot more sense than a typical crossover, so I believe they could happen.

> 2535409531498059;12:
> > 2535467649087799;11:
> > I like to think that someday that might happen, sadly it most likely most likely will not…at least not directly. They might later on down the line (or even at launch of Infinite idk) make an armor set for the player that is based on the Doom Slayers’ Praetor Armor…
> > .
> > You could unlock it by doing some kind of seasonal challenges, they could call it the “Hell-Slayer Challenges”.
> > .
> > You could also include an armor shader that would be the colors of the Slayers’ Doom Eternal Armor; as well as an assault rifle weapon shader that would be very ‘Doom’ in design.
> >
> > A post with a lot of potential, especially since Microsoft owns both the Halo Series and the Doom Series as well.
> >
> > Idk, what do you think of the suggestions I gave?
>
> I think they are awesome and I would love to see them because I am a fan of both Halo and Doom! These small things make a lot more sense than a typical crossover, so I believe they could happen.

Same, I love Doom and Halo, and given the fact that both have green super soldiers, seems like a good match to me, plus their owned by the same company, which makes the odds of it happening even more likely.