Possibilities, hope for the best!

Well, we know that today has been a very disappointing day for many of us. I’m still in shock about the multiplayer additions to Reach instead of CE, but thats not what this is about.

With these 7 maps, it could mean other things to come for Reach, perhaps a title update coming out near it’s release.

I’m certain that with a few fixes here and there, Reach could turn around and become a fun game for more of the community than it already is… And I had Reach with a passion.

I do commend 343 with sticking to the roots. They probly know that Reach was a bit of a failure to most of the fans, and they are trying to fix up the series before moving forward, and thats something very interesting, but good to see.

Give them time. At least the maps look very well designed from what I’ve seen. Do not judge them until their first major release, even if it is another year and a half away. Until them, we can hope a few things are done with Reach…

IT seems like the best bet. Maybe they’ll add the color black or something to armor too.

I’ve been saying that the majority of the issues with Reach can be fixed in game options and basic forge. Not super-complicated title updates.

If we do get an update though, revert the elite armor to the CE stuff. The Reach elites are -Yoinking!- hideous.

> I’ve been saying that the majority of the issues with Reach can be fixed in game options and basic forge. Not super-complicated title updates.
>
> If we do get an update though, revert the elite armor to the CE stuff. The Reach elites are Yoink! hideous.

We cant get rid of that god-awful bloom…

I said the majority, not everything.

I actually don’t think bloom was a terrible idea, in theory. But in practice they implemented it all wrong. Expanding and collapsing need to happen much quicker to actually encourage pacing.

> I said the majority, not everything.
>
> I actually don’t think bloom was a terrible idea, in theory. But in practice they implemented it all wrong. Expanding and collapsing need to happen much quicker to actually encourage pacing.

Oh yea, Bloom would have been very interesting if implemented correctly.

> I said the majority, not everything.
>
> I actually don’t think bloom was a terrible idea, in theory. But in practice they implemented it all wrong. Expanding and collapsing need to happen much quicker to actually encourage pacing.

Ah, in my opinion Halo is all about fast kills. Reach already ruins that with its AA’s and movement decreases. Bloom just makes it worse.

I prefer speed as well. If Bungie didn’t butcher the introduction of bloom, the DMR could have been even more conducive to faster gameplay than the BR. 5SK for a weapon like that is ridiculous too, 4’s better, with 3 taking them to within an inch of their lfie.