Possibilities for Halo 4 Visor colors and armor patterns.

Visor Colors

In that video their are over 35 shades of colors each are labeled with a number. Just post on here on which numbers you would like to see. I took a decent bit of time on this so I’d apprecite the view and comment on here. Thank you for your time.

I also made some armor patterns.

Patterns

Here are some others that I made a while ago. Click

My pants… sweet baby jesus my pants! Great Job this looks amazing! To be honest I’d like to see all of them. All. Of. Them.

I like it! Well done. :slight_smile:
I hope that we have more visor colors to choose from in Halo 4.

I like most of those colors. The ones I don’t are the pinks, pink visors are for -Yoink!-.

> I like most of those colors. The ones I don’t are the pinks, pink visors are for -Yoink!-.

Girls would enjoy them so I see no problem with them.

> I like most of those colors. The ones I don’t are the pinks, pink visors are for -Yoink!-.

Only men wear pink…

Real men wear pink. :slight_smile:

Tho as a girl I am partial to dark blue or black.

I support this all the way! I love having variety with customization.

> > I like most of those colors. The ones I don’t are the pinks, pink visors are for -Yoink!-.
>
> Real men wear pink. :slight_smile:
>
> Tho as a girl I am partial to dark blue or black.

Midnight blue-black is the best colour ever.

> > > I like most of those colors. The ones I don’t are the pinks, pink visors are for -Yoink!-.
> >
> > Real men wear pink. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Tho as a girl I am partial to dark blue or black.
>
> Midnight blue-black is the best colour ever.

:smiley: lol.

Out of those colors I would like for myself #7, #13 or #14. Would love if they just gave us an in-depth color wheel to pick our visor color though.

hey.

Pink armor, purple armor, pink visor, purple armor is epic. Don’t bash the superior colors. :slight_smile:

Very nice color variety!

Very nicely done!

However, I do believe I speak for a large part of the community, if not all of it, when I say that it would be much better if we were given a colour wheel for both visor colour as well as armour colour. Why limit ourselves to a small selection of colours when we can have thousands?

I’ve got to go with number twelve. Although most of them look good.

I hope they add the ability to add whatever color you want for the visor.

> Very nicely done!
>
> However, I do believe I speak for a large part of the community, if not all of it, when I say that it would be much better if we were given a colour wheel for both visor colour as well as armour colour. Why limit ourselves to a small selection of colours when we can have thousands?

This^

I just made some armor patterns if you guys and gals wanna check em out.

Patterns

I especially like #'s 1, 10, 13, 18, 21, 23, 26, 27, 30, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39.
Those stood out the most to me. But I would like ALL of them.

As for the patterns, I most like: Woods, Bumble, Fall, and Bloody.
But once again, they’re all great, good job.

I think you went a little over board with the black, there was no reflection off the visors. Just black.
But all the others look absolutely AMAZING!

I really like what you have done with both the patterns and visor colours. I would love to be able to pick from more colours for my visor. ^-^