Positive

I was wondering if people wanted to just talk in a thread that was more positive. How about we talk about things we do like in Halo 5: Guardians, and not include negative comments. Hopefully someone has something constructive to say. I for one like some of the changes. Thank you for reading. If you have anything positive to post go ahead!

“Always here to help.” -BeastModeBermy

I’m glad 343 is going back to the arena style of gameplay. At least we know that they’re moving in the right direction.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> I’m glad 343 is going back to the arena style of gameplay. At least we know that they’re moving in the right direction.

Vut heilo 5 haz zprint so it iz gonna keel heilo

> 2533274896750290;3:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > I’m glad 343 is going back to the arena style of gameplay. At least we know that they’re moving in the right direction.
>
>
> Vut heilo 5 haz zprint so it iz gonna keel heilo

Keep it positive please. Thank you :slight_smile:

I like what I’m hearing about it so far. And the small bit they showed at HaloFest. But in all honesty there’s not much else that I can say thats positive at this point because I haven’t played it yet. But hopefully I’ll have a lot of positive things to say by the end of the beta.

I absolutely love what I’ve seen from Guardians. I cant wait to hear more about more of the MM experience since Arena style isn’t the only thing. I think they’re going to show us some of that next week, or give details at least.

I’m extremely grateful that we are getting a new halo (excluding MCC) that is bringing back equal starts, universal base player traits, emphasis on map control, no loadouts, and no ordnance. It’s been 7 years since a Halo game has been released that meets these parameters. Something people seem to have forgotten

I have been waiting something new in halo for a long time. I thought halo 4 would do that but it did not for me at less. I am also excited to see what forge will be in halo 5 since we have gotten a great taste inside halo 2A

> 2533274828579555;7:
> I’m extremely grateful that we are getting a new halo (excluding MCC) that is bringing back equal starts, universal base player traits, emphasis on map control, no loadouts, and no ordnance. It’s been 7 years since a Halo game has been released that meets these parameters. Something people seem to have forgotten

Wow! I never realised it had been 7 years since a Halo like that.