Positive Feedback (Feel free to add yours!)

Great job on the E3 Demo:

As someone who has played Halo since the beginning, I commend the new trailers for campaign and multiplayer. It hit all the right spots for me. It was exciting to see both Bonnie and Joseph on stage presenting. The editing for the multiplayer video was amazing! It captured that classic chaotic vehicle sandbox Halo gameplay. I was relieved to see that the armor and graphics in multiplayer looked better than any other Halo game to date. The story trailer was inspiring and the graphics seen during the flyover have improved compared to the pop-in we saw last year.

Just wanted to say, good job! This year has been very difficult for me (especially work) so I wanted to thank 343 employees especially for their dedication and hard work. I know it hasn’t been easy. I am looking forward to playing this game by Holiday 2021! My only critique would be that I want to see more, but hat’s a good thing! You put more info and pictures on your blog! I look forward to seeing more details in the coming days! :slight_smile:

Honestly, this is exactly what halo needed. This is looking to be an insanely amazing game with a fun and refreshing multiplayer experience. For me though, the music during the campaign trailer hit SO GOOOOOD! I honestly can’t wait and haven’t looked forward to a game this much since halo 4.

> 2533274963698437;2:
> I honestly can’t wait and haven’t looked forward to a game this much since halo 4. I can’t wait.

It’s been too long!!