Poses for Spartans/elites aren’t applied when scrolling the customization menu?

I think it’s a bit underwhelming you can’t see your Spartan pose as the default stance when scrolling through your Spartans/elites on the customization tab. It kind of makes them less important as the only way to see it would be to finish on the podium.
I hope 343 make the Spartan poses observable from the customization menu in a future update. Would also be cool to be able to showcase a spartan/elite of your choice on your player details instead of those avatars.

3 Likes

I also thought it was a bit odd. Maybe it has to do with how the customization camera adjusts when selecting pieces.

2 Likes

Yeah, we really do only see than in the matchmaking postgame screen, don’t even get to see it in the custom game results.

2 Likes

I still think its odd that Halo 3’s Elites use the unarmed Alert Carry stance from in-game in the customization menu, while the Halo 3 Spartans don’t even though they also have one, and it would be much nicer to use when customizing the spartan. Same goes for CE, it’s odd they don’t just use the existing animations.

2 Likes