PoR, dem locust rushes and stuff

1. Does PoR have an advantage over Anders on chasms?

2. What is the build order for an Arby Locust rush on Blood Gulch and what are effective counter measures?

3. Yesterday I went barracks first against arby on chasms. He managed to get a jackal squad into one of my hooks towers -> I lost. Was I just slow or do covies have good chances to do that to unsc?

> 1. Does PoR have an advantage over Anders on chasms?
>
> 2. What is the build order for an Arby Locust rush on Blood Gulch and what are effective counter measures?
>
> 3. Yesterday I went barracks first against arby on chasms. He managed to get a jackal squad into one of my hooks towers -> I lost. Was I just slow or do covies have good chances to do that to unsc?

1. It’s even enough at most TS’s

2. You’ll be taking your supply elevator, then their reactor. You can do this with just your upgraded arbiter, jackals, and maybe something else. The point you need something to stop spartans from jacking. I think the jackal/locust one is strongest/more common. Go hall 4th about and factory 5th.

3. Put marines in your towers first. And go for their hooks.

thanks. concerning question #2, how do i counter the rush as anders? (i wanted to know the BO just to be able to scout it)

> thanks. concerning question #2, how do i counter the rush as anders? (i wanted to know the BO just to be able to scout it)

I would go barracks 1st and some hogs later vs arbiter on blood gulch. Get your elevator, then if you see the arbiter going to your hook, send a few infantry to their supply elevator if you have the easy access route. build some infantry and go reactor 5th and get gunner and spartans. try to camp the jackals with gunner hogs. wait til he kills your barracks then cryo jack the locusts and ram the jackals.