Population

Just wondering what people think. How high do you suspect the average population of Halo 4 will be? Do you think it’ll rise back up to the glory days of Halo 3, or will it sink even lower than Reach?

Depends on what the do with the game. If it comes out and is a balanced, competitive and all around fun game, people will play it. Maybe not H3 numbers, but more than Reach.

On the other hand, if they pack it full of gimmicks and try to make it a CoD SciFi clone, it will fail…hard

I think it’ll be pretty high. It’s a new game and part of a new trilogy.

I really hope so… I remember how big halo 2/3 were… it was so exciting I even went to the midnight releases. By the time halo reach came out, I was the only one of my friends who still cared about halo.: :frowning:

> I really hope so… I remember how big halo 2/3 were… it was so exciting I even went to the midnight releases. By the time halo reach came out, I was the only one of my friends who still cared about halo.: :frowning:

Yeahh, this is the situation i find myself in now. With H2/H3 a bunch of my friends cared about Halo and played a ton… now, not so much =/.

> I really hope so… I remember how big halo 2/3 were… it was so exciting I even went to the midnight releases. By the time halo reach came out, I was the only one of my friends who still cared about halo.: :frowning:

Matchmaking in Halo 4 needs to be a winner. There needs to be some sort of addictive ranking system like we had in Halo 2/3 with a split of 50/50 ranked and social playlists.

> Just wondering what people think. How high do you suspect the average population of Halo 4 will be? Do you think it’ll rise back up to the glory days of Halo 3, or will it sink even lower than Reach?

I think this is the question that deep down everyone who cares about Halo is asking. Reach tore apart the Halo feel of balance. 343 has their chance right now to bring Halo back up to it’s throne, all it has to do is listen to our community. In my opinion, its too early to tell just how successful Halo 4 will be, but in the coming months we will be able to make an educated guess.

Over 9000.

Probably.

Everypony here in Ponyville will play it, :3