Popular Bands In Next Halo?

Famous bands are not a stranger to Halo games. In Halo 2 Incubus(“In Amber Clad”)(“3rd Movement of The Odyssey”), Hoobastank (“Remembrance”), and Breaking Benjamin(“Blow Me Away”) all were featured in Halo 2.

I would like to see some of these bands actually return for the next Halo title. I didn’t like what Halo 4 had with the dubstep remix’s. it just didn’t feel “Halo”.

How would you feel on some bands helping out with the new Halo soundtrack? Maybe Bullet For My Valentine or Three Days Grace?

LED ZEPPELIN

Nickelback

/thread

> LED ZEPPELIN

Too old school. I want someone newer.

> Nickelback

I enjoy Nickelback but seeing their music in a game would just be amazing!

Should the band record new originals for the game? Or should we license their works?
If the second one, then:
Rush (I don’t have to be Canadian to like them)
Pendulum
Chevelle
Evanescense
Seether
Beastie Boys
Alter Bridge
Iron Maiden
System Of A Down
Nine Inch Nails
Knife Party
Judas Priest
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeath
Breaking Benjamin
Incubus
Muse
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Foo Fighters
Volbeat (Warrior’s Call would fit great with a scene of The Chief pwning something)
Alice in Chains
The Offspring
Dream Theater
Rage Against The Machine (this should be obvious)
Disturbed
Cream
Jimi Hendrix
Bush
Bullet For My Valentine
Three Days Grace
Soundgarden
Kid Rock
A7X
Beethoven
Amadeus
Tchaikovsky
Chopin
Shinedown
Theory of a Deadman

If it’s the first one than just count the Top 7.
I could go on but I forgot a lot of them.
Feel free to pile on this.

Daft Punk

I’d be quite unhappy. Popular, “mainstream”, music (anything not orchestral, classical, video game/movie score-ish, etc.) should stay away from Halo. I wouldn’t mind an arrangement like Halo 2’s, but for the most part I just want traditional music in the next Halo game.

They would seem out of place in the soundtrack. If heard in-game, they would be ancient classical music lol.

FFDP Breaking Benjamin or For Today.

After midnight project - Take me home

it was feautred in the prey credtis.

I’d rather not have any bands, I did not like what Breaking Benjamin did in Halo 2

Coheed and Cambria

Although their music is dubbed better to sci-fi videos rather than video game gameplay.

Some of their songs…

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3
Here We Are Juggernaut
Al The Killer
Apollo II The Telling Truth

If you wan tthe prefect mix of opera, symphony and metal that past Halos had, your only option right now is Tuomas Holopainen; songwriter, multi-instrumentalist musician, screenwriter and record producer, best known as the founder, leader, keyboardist and songwriter of the symphonic metal band Nightwish…HIRE HIM!!! XD

> > LED ZEPPELIN
>
> Too old school. I want someone newer.
>
>
>
> > Nickelback
>
> I enjoy Nickelback but seeing their music in a game would just be amazing!

I. said. LED ZEPPELIN