"POP" sound with a headshot - awesome!

Absolutely love the pop sound the headshot makes in H5 MP

It’s probably the one addition that I quite like.

its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i

> 2533274930873610;3:
> its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i

How.
Can.
A.
Pop.
Sound.
Speed.
Up.
Gameplay?

> 2533275037041165;4:
> > 2533274930873610;3:
> > its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i
>
>
>
> How.
> Can.
> A.
> Pop.
> Sound.
> Speed.
> Up.
> Gameplay?

By.
Eliminating.
The.
Ambiguity.
Of.
Whether.
You.
Got.
A.
Headshot.
Kill.
(Allowing a player to quickly move onto the next target due to the player knowing that he got the kill by ways of an audio cue).

And please, keep that sort of caustic unneeded behaviour to yourself.

> 2533274881015020;5:
> > 2533275037041165;4:
> > > 2533274930873610;3:
> > > its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > How.
> > Can.
> > A.
> > Pop.
> > Sound.
> > Speed.
> > Up.
> > Gameplay?
>
>
> By.
> Eliminating.
> The.
> Ambiguity.
> Of.
> Whether.
> You.
> Got.
> A.
> Headshot.
> Kill.
> (Allowing a player to quickly move onto the next target due to the player knowing that he got the kill by ways of an audio cue).
>
> And please, keep that sort of caustic unneeded behaviour to yourself.

You can’t look down and see a headshot medal?
And what kind of unneeded behavior? Asking an obvious question?

guys lets not make this post negative like a lot of the topics on this forum of late.

Majatek is right, I respond faster to the sound than I do to the visual of looking for a medal to pop up on screen.

This is of course opinion based.

Nontheless, the “pop” is an awesome introduction

> 2533275037041165;6:
> > 2533274881015020;5:
> > > 2533275037041165;4:
> > > > 2533274930873610;3:
> > > > its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How.
> > > Can.
> > > A.
> > > Pop.
> > > Sound.
> > > Speed.
> > > Up.
> > > Gameplay?
> >
> >
> >
> > By.
> > Eliminating.
> > The.
> > Ambiguity.
> > Of.
> > Whether.
> > You.
> > Got.
> > A.
> > Headshot.
> > Kill.
> > (Allowing a player to quickly move onto the next target due to the player knowing that he got the kill by ways of an audio cue).
> >
> > And please, keep that sort of caustic unneeded behaviour to yourself.
>
>
> You can’t look down and see a headshot medal?
> And what kind of unneeded behavior? Asking an obvious question?

Having to divert your focus for a medal can be detrimental. This is why important spree and multi-kill medals are announced.
It’s your attitude and the way that you presented the question, exaggerating your point by using excessive full-stops and new lines, as if you’re trying to hammer words into a person who’s supposedly too slow to understand questions presented in fluent English.

> 2533274930873610;7:
> guys lets not make this post negative like a lot of the topics on this forum of late.
>
> Majatek is right, I respond faster to the sound than I do to the visual of looking for a medal to pop up on screen.
>
> This is of course opinion based.
>
> Nontheless, the “pop” is an awesome introduction

Okay. You are one of those people who prefer voice.

Some people prefer text.

I personally prefer images.

> 2533274881015020;8:
> > 2533275037041165;6:
> > > 2533274881015020;5:
> > > > 2533275037041165;4:
> > > > > 2533274930873610;3:
> > > > > its awesome, can identify a kill with a sound, actually speeds up the gameplay. good job 343i
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How.
> > > > Can.
> > > > A.
> > > > Pop.
> > > > Sound.
> > > > Speed.
> > > > Up.
> > > > Gameplay?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > By.
> > > Eliminating.
> > > The.
> > > Ambiguity.
> > > Of.
> > > Whether.
> > > You.
> > > Got.
> > > A.
> > > Headshot.
> > > Kill.
> > > (Allowing a player to quickly move onto the next target due to the player knowing that he got the kill by ways of an audio cue).
> > >
> > > And please, keep that sort of caustic unneeded behaviour to yourself.
> >
> >
> >
> > You can’t look down and see a headshot medal?
> > And what kind of unneeded behavior? Asking an obvious question?
>
>
> Having to divert your focus for a medal can be detrimental. This is why important spree and multi-kill medals are announced.
> It’s your attitude and the way that you presented the question, exaggerating your point by using excessive full-stops and new lines, as if you’re trying to hammer words into a person who’s supposedly too slow to understand questions presented in fluent English.

Go white-knight somewhere else please.

> 2533275037041165;10:
> Go white-knight somewhere else please.

It’s not really white knighting when your behavior on how you are posting on these forums is rather immature of you to be exact.

The sounds respond faster than the visual , especially if you are lagging. sometimes the medals have a delay when they pop up on screen, this is however dependant on your connection speed, in my case it has been bad of late.

The sounds also let you know your aiming is on point.

> 2533274829951285;11:
> > 2533275037041165;10:
> > Go white-knight somewhere else please.
>
>
> It’s not really white knighting when your behavior on how you are posting on these forums is rather immature of you to be exact.

And there comes the other white knight.

After such a long time, i thought that most of you annoying white knights had already left, considering the state of this place.

This place is in such a state due to people like you who lack basic respect.

> 2533274881015020;14:
> This place is in such a state due to people like you who lack basic respect.

Respect? Towards who and why?

Wait, why em i still here? I dont exactly gain anything from talking with you two.

> 2533275037041165;13:
> And there comes the other white knight.
>
> After such a long time, i thought that most of you annoying white knights had already left, considering the state of this place.

And here I thought these forums would be having more people with mature type responses and more reasonable to have a discussion with. You are likely not one of them.

"Respect? Towards who and why?

Wait, why em i still here? I dont exactly gain anything from talking with you two."

Towards fellow gamers of a Halo community, so that other users respect your opinions in return.

Then leave if need be and take your immaturity with you.

> 2533274829951285;16:
> > 2533275037041165;13:
> > And there comes the other white knight.
> >
> > After such a long time, i thought that most of you annoying white knights had already left, considering the state of this place.
>
>
> And here I thought these forums would be having more people with mature type responses and more reasonable to have a discussion with. You are likely not one of them.

Not sure which Waypoint you visit, since this place has gone downhill for a few months now.
But, hey, i could be reasonable and even a nice person, if every single ‘reasonable’ person in here wouldn’t be such a ‘fedora wearer’

> 2533274881015020;17:
> “Respect? Towards who and why?
>
> Wait, why em i still here? I dont exactly gain anything from talking with you two.
>
> Towards fellow gamers of a Halo community, so that other users respect your opinions in return.
>
> Then leave if need be and take your immaturity with you.

Okay, this is one thing i never got. Why should anyone respect another person for no reason?
No one here so far has earned my respect, i dont really give a -Yoink- about other people respecting me if i haven’t done anything worthy of respect.

I am going to leave, and only because i feel bad for OP. He had a nice thread.

> 2533275037041165;19:
> Okay, this is one thing i never got. Why should anyone respect another person for no reason?
> No one here so far has earned my respect, i dont really give a -Yoink- about other people respecting me if i haven’t done anything worthy of respect.
>
> I am going to leave, and only because i feel bad for OP. He had a nice thread.

He had a nice thread until you started to act rather foolish around here which suddenly brought you the attention you wanted. You got what you needed, now what other point do you want to get across?