Poor PS3 Owners...

Just come across this on eBay…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-Slim-Sticker-Vinyl-Skin-Decal-Halo-4-Inc-2-Controller-Skins-/160670433321?pt=UK_Faceplates_Skins&hash=item2568b44029

Now WHY would you have a Halo 4 skin on a PS3 when the game is an Xbox exclusive?

PS3 fans want to be able to imagine of being in the presence of halo 4. :wink:

LMFAO

Hahaha

> Just come across this on eBay…
>
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-Slim-Sticker-Vinyl-Skin-Decal-Halo-4-Inc-2-Controller-Skins-/160670433321?pt=UK_Faceplates_Skins&hash=item2568b44029
>
> Now WHY would you have a Halo 4 skin on a PS3 when the game is an Xbox exclusive?

Marketing!

I also own a PS3…and would love to have that skin for my PS3! And a Uncharted skin for my Xbox. :smiley:

That’s tragic.

Edit:

Tragically hilarious I mean.

Maybe they are people like my self that own both a PS3 and 360. I would put that on my PS3, it looks sick.

The controller skins are weak but I’d put that Halo skin on my PS3 if it was a PS3 slim.

Cortana hates PS3…

> Cortana: I wouldn’t be caught on a PS3.

Get it? :smiley: Caught-on-a?

For the desperate and grievers.

Edit: Oh, Halo on (PC) would be fantastic and willed for.

> Cortana hates PS3…
>
>
>
> > Cortana: I wouldn’t be caught on a PS3.
>
> Get it? :smiley: Caught-on-a?

Haha yeah. :slight_smile: Totally random but I think their needs to be more Cortana merch stuff.

I’ve got Halo CE on PC. Well, somewhere at least. I have CE on Xbox, CE on PC and CE Anniversary on 360. The same game on three separate platforms. I must be nuts.

Halo on the PS3 would be WAAAAY better than it is on the xbox.

> I’ve got Halo CE on PC. Well, somewhere at least. I have CE on Xbox, CE on PC and CE Anniversary on 360. The same game on three separate platforms. I must be nuts.

I have CE on all three platforms as well. :smiley:

Give them the illusion :]

Actually the only Halo I don’t have is Halo 2 because a friend borrowed it and never returned it.

> > I’ve got Halo CE on PC. Well, somewhere at least. I have CE on Xbox, CE on PC and CE Anniversary on 360. The same game on three separate platforms. I must be nuts.
>
> I have CE on all three platforms as well. :smiley:

That makes three of us! :slight_smile:

That looks cool. maybe i could blow the dust off my ps3 and give it a paintjob. nah all its good for is being a blu ray player anyway.