poor fps/stuttering with 6700xt/5600x rig?

Hey all upon starting the infinite flight this morning I’ve noticed with my rig I only get about 60-70 fps if I’m lucky with medium/ultra presets (I don’t run games at low quality) Is this a problem on my end perhaps a bottleneck? (gpu usage is 100-98%, cpu flucuates around 30-40%) or is it just not optimized? thanks.

I get the same issues. The game definitely isn’t optimised yet.
The game also only allows me to run in Fullscreen Borderless so it runs like garbage on my 144hz monitor

> 2533275032686084;2:
> I get the same issues. The game definitely isn’t optimised yet.
> The game also only allows me to run in Fullscreen Borderless so it runs like garbage on my 144hz monitor

Same specs as well? I also noticed that too I can’t run the game in exclusive fullscreen only windowed and fullscreen windowed. I also noticed most times when changing graphical settings upon restart it defaults back to what you previously set really hoping it’s just not optimized I can’t see how this rig can’t get 100+ fps when something more intense like RDR2 runs at 70-90fps

3900x 3080ti 32gb ram, my PC definitely should not be sweating but I am getting severe frame drops, stutters, and general lag to the point that the game is essentially unplayable.