Polls?

For some reason, it seems that the option for creating polls on the forums has disappeared. Could anyone provide an explanation for this?

EDIT: Poll options were an accident due to an attempt at a test. Please don’t vote. Monitors, my question has been resolved, so it would be great if this thread could be locked soon.

There was an update pushed out to Waypoint earlier today:

> 2. Polls - To allow for better conversation in topics we have once again made it so Polls are exclusive to the Polls Discussion Forum. The forum exists for a reason, now it’s very clear and easy to conduct polls and have focused discussions.

Edit: updated answer

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There was an update pushed out to Waypoint earlier today:
>
>
> > 2. Polls - To allow for better conversation in topics we have once again made it so Polls are exclusive to the Polls Discussion Forum. The forum exists for a reason, now it’s very clear and easy to conduct polls and have focused discussions.
>
>
> Edit: updated answer

That’s what I was thinking, but I looked in there, and the only option available is to create a new topic with no poll options.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks for the info.

Create a new topic, as normal, then change the topic type to ‘Poll’ and it should give you the options

I tried to create a poll using the updated method but kept getting an error? Any reason?

> 2533274973979999;5:
> I tried to create a poll using the updated method but kept getting an error? Any reason?

Are you trying to make it in the Poll Discussions section of the forums? If not, that might be why.

EDIT: Huh. I edited my post type to poll, and it changed. Doesn’t seem right.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> > 2533274973979999;5:
> > I tried to create a poll using the updated method but kept getting an error? Any reason?
>
>
> Are you trying to make it in the Poll Discussions section of the forums? If not, that might be why.
>
> EDIT: Huh. I edited my post type to poll, and it changed. Doesn’t seem right.

It lets me make the poll and everything but when I hit submit it just doesn’t go through

I have noticed all the above as well. I knew ske7ch had made a post, so I think they are working on it now. here is the info IMPROVING THE WAYPOINT FORUM EXPERIENCE.