*Poll* Would you avoid Halo 4's online multiplayer if it had AAs?

-Choices-

+A+ Yeah, I don’t want to go through this crap again

(0)

+B+ No, I didn’t mind AA’s in Reach

(0)

+C+ Yes for the most part, but I’d still play from time to time

(0)

+D+ No, I loved AAs in Reach

(0)

+E+ I’d prefer they were not in the game, nonetheless I’m playing Halo 4

(1)

Rules, only pick one option, and discuss why you feel like that. Let’s make this an actual discussion too.

Needs to be option for I’ll play it if it really seems like they’ve balanced and fixed them

> Needs to be option for I’ll play it if it really seems like they’ve balanced and fixed them

Agreed. I don’t really mind them but some are just too much(armor lock)

There’s no option for “They annoy me, and I’d rather not have them, but I’ll still play”

> There’s no option for “They annoy me, and I’d rather not have them, but I’ll still play”

I actually noticed that. It will be added.

Just keep them in a special social playlist and campign and then everyones happy. Default Halo should be good casual and competitve gameplay and forcing AA’s on everyone ruins any kind of competitve environment the game previously had.

(C)
Eventually my need for Halo multiplayer would get the best of me, but I’d probably be driven away by the infuriating skill equilizers and gimmicks that Bungie calls armor abilities.

I’d be okay if only Sprint was kept and the melee system fixed, but I’ll have to go with

+A+

+A+

I’m putting up with AAs in Reach, but mostly it’s because I’m hoping for them to be gone in Halo 4. If they’re still in there, it’ll be time to quit for good.

No AA’s for the love of Halo.

A.
Also not a fan of the randomness of bloom. I want old halo back.

A.

I’d buy it just for the story and then go back to GoW or whatever else is out for multiplayer.

(B)

AAs aren’t really the problem for me, load outs are. I think that it would work well if they would only be pick ups. I think the load outs should be secluded to only a few playlists.