POLL: Will Locke team up with Chief?

Do you think that Locke will at some point in the game join alongside Master Chief and they will fight whoever the villain is?

It seems a little obvious that something along those lines will happen.

Definitely yes.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Of course especially if events play out the way i believe they will Locke will definitely side with Chief for Oni is corrupt sorta like the US government

The way that they are marketing it seems like no, but it’ll probably happen.

> 2533274902469708;4:
> Of course especially if events play out the way i believe they will Locke will definitely side with Chief for Oni is corrupt sorta like the US government

No government is free of corruption, everyone has it somehow.

Do you mean in Halo 5 or later on in the series?

> 2533274876257384;6:
> > 2533274902469708;4:
> > Of course especially if events play out the way i believe they will Locke will definitely side with Chief for Oni is corrupt sorta like the US government
>
>
> No government is free of corruption, everyone has it somehow.

Just for the sake of playing Devil’s Advocate…

I would argue that Soviet Russia wasn’t corrupt, it was just a really crappy place to be if you were a civilian. The government was open about being oppressive jerks. They didn’t need to use sneaky political maneuvers to get what they wanted, they would just do it and say “because I am the government!”

So obviously this means that Locke and Chief will team up in Halo 5.

I want locke to be like the villain from The movie Serenity. He absolutely believed he was doing the right thing and that was what made him such a scary villain until Mal showed him the truth. This is how I think locke and chief will go down

What if locks team in the background trailer doesn’t know whom they are hunting and turn lock and his decisions on each matter, loosing his whole team on alpha halo ( halo nightfall) must have impacted him to hate the cheif in some way, he could blame the cheif for not destroying halo oughtright preventing almost everything that has happened to Locke.

If he wants any chance at survival he will. One does not simply pick a fight with Blue Team and live.

its pretty obvious that 343 are hinting at a alliance between Locke and John, infact this is almost similar to what happened with the arbiter for Halo 2 to 3 but this time the charcters are at a game of cat and mouse instead of just being 2 different perspectives.
i have a feeling that while finding/hunting the Chief is ‘Locke’s’ primary objective, its the players secondary objective. as in you do other stuff for the greater good while searching for the chief.

In reality I think it’s pretty obvious they are going to, but god I hope not we’ve been down the were once enemies now friends path already.

Of course they are. Somebody has to fight the Covenant and kill the evil owlbirdthing.

> 2533274833380875;14:
> Of course they are. Somebody has to fight the Covenant and kill the evil owlbirdthing.

Terrible joke incoming in 3…2…1 once Chief defeats the owl he’ll become the true guardian of ga’hoole… http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE0NjA5OTA4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA3MTA3Mw@@.V1_SX640_SY720.jpg

I am so sorry.

eventually. but i don’t think they will in 5.

I think they have to. Reason: unknown.

I don’t think he should.
Keep it as chief and blue team been hunted by Spartan Locke and his team.
If they end up being allys after all these vidoes around them fighting eachother, it will seem rather pointless,
but then again… it could happen… I mean… we are hunting the truth right.