Poll, Halo 5 double xp

Ever since the launch of Halo Infinite there has not been any double xp for any of the multiplayer. It also seems that 343 is not giving any support to Halo 5.

Do you think 343 gives support to Halo 5?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should 343 give us double xp events?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I really like the idea of double xp once again.
But I seriously don’t think it will ever happen again.

3 Likes

i wish 5 was getting almost the same support as mcc but i don’t think 2xp is the kinda support i really want.

1 Like

Yes on both polls. And I’ll sweeten’ the deal - If I reach 152 in the next few months, I’ll play more Halo Infinite bot-fighting as my chill out game.

2 Likes

Same. I have been grinding and trying to get weelky challenges done for Infinite. Having Double xp would be a great help in the grind to 152

2 Likes

The first question was “Do you think 343 “currently” gives support to Halo 5?”

They don’t.

1 Like

LOL It’s a given that they don’t support Halo 5. It’s too bad that they don’t because Warzone has decent team co-op PVE. 343 added the Flood in ODST so I wish they at least throw in some Gold XP Boost on a regular basis for Warzone.

1 Like

343 should be running double xp events for Halo 5. They’re currently doing similarly with MCC with the reward system to unlock various items in-game.

2 Likes

I feel they should’ve essentially put all the packs onto the req store, put it @ 2x xp permanently, up req point earning so its not much of a grind to buy the big packs that go for 150k, and up the despawn time for weapons/vehicles in warzone (cause they despawn in like 10 seconds). then leave the game how it is. that way grinding for cosmetics or item certifications are not too extensive, end game packs (where they give 60% points back) is more rewarding, warzone can be way more chaotic, and Arena could be played more in a casual sense if you grind.

Also sry for the bump lol

1 Like

I would love for double xp to stay on. I would also like the packs to be at half off, and for the legendary xp pack to available in game.