POLL: Halo 4. Love it or hate it?

POLL: Halo 4. Love it or hate it?

UPDATE! - Wednesday, 28 November, 2012

Thank you everyone! 300+ voters WOOHOO!

While I have lots to say, I’m afraid I don’t wanna say to much and possibly influence future voters.

But I will address one thing. Many people have been saying that they cannot vote because they are indifferent. They complain that I didm not include an option like “I don’t hate it and I don’t love it”. If you feel this way don’t worry! You can still vote.

Think of this like Rotten Tomatoes. RTs takes many reviews from all over and decides whether they are more positive or more negative. And then it takes the percentage of positive reviews and there ya go. 75% means that 75% of reviews are generally positive. This is called a Fresh Rating. 10% would mean that 90% of reviews were generally negative. This is Rotten. Hence Rotten Tomatoes.

This concept of “one rating/score to rule them all” works for video games to. If you are seriously “50/50”, and can’t lean a little to the LOVE side (like just 10% lean), then I’m sorry to say you should vote HATE.

I hope this helps people. Let’s make it to 500 voters! Not sure when I will start talking about the results and my thoughts… percentages are fluctuating.

Original Post:

If you LOVE this game then you think it’s the best Halo ever. Halo is going to be back on top! Halo will be “Star Wars for the new generation” to quote 343. Vote Love.

If you HATE it you think Halo is dead. Halo: Reach killed the franchise and Halo 4 killed it again. Like a zombie or something, I don’t know.

When I say Halo 4, I don’t just mean the game. Take a look at this list of everything Halo 4 really is.

• An epic story continuing the ongoing adventures of everyones favourite super soldier, Master Chief.
  • War Games. FPS multiplayer at it’s best. Enough said.
  • Spartan Ops. It’s a TV show that you PLAY! And it’s free DLC. DLC should always be free but whatever.
  • Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. This here proves a Halo movie can work. And will work. Very :).
  • Forerunner books.
  • Forge, Machinima, Art, Music, Achievements, everything.
  • An amazing community.
  • An amazing developer.

Already made this poll and very extensive.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst152001_What-s-wrong-with-H4--Vote-and-Discuss-here.aspx

> Already made this poll and very extensive.
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst152001_What-s-wrong-with-H4--Vote-and-Discuss-here.aspx

Hmmm. Too extensive. Let’s have both :). Mine is simple “Love or Hate” and yours is a proper discussion.

> POLL: Halo 4. Love it or hate it?
>
> If you LOVE this game then you think it’s the best Halo ever. Halo is going to be back on top! Halo will be “Star Wars for the new generation” to quote 343. Vote Love.

Nope, it’s damn good, but it’s not the best Halo game overall.

You make the 2 choices too far apart, thus making it impossible to answer correctly for 99% of the people out there. Failed poll.

Love it, game of the year for me

> You make the 2 choices too far apart, thus making it impossible to answer correctly for 99% of the people out there. Failed poll.

It’s not failed. I’m sure you could lean one way or the other. Just try.

We can discuss in the topic about what specific things we LOVE and HATE and help each other vote. I for one LOVE more then I HATE so I voted LOVE.

> > You make the 2 choices too far apart, thus making it impossible to answer correctly for 99% of the people out there. Failed poll.
>
> It’s not failed. I’m sure you could lean one way or the other. Just try.
>
> We can discuss in the topic about what specific things we LOVE and HATE and help each other vote. I for one LOVE more then I HATE so I voted LOVE.

And yet OP, your description of “love” is thinking it is the best Halo ever. Which is definitely not. And yet your definition of “hate” is that Halo is dead, which it most certainly is not. So my point stands sir, this is a failed poll.

> > > You make the 2 choices too far apart, thus making it impossible to answer correctly for 99% of the people out there. Failed poll.
> >
> > It’s not failed. I’m sure you could lean one way or the other. Just try.
> >
> > We can discuss in the topic about what specific things we LOVE and HATE and help each other vote. I for one LOVE more then I HATE so I voted LOVE.
>
> And yet OP, your description of “love” is thinking it is the best Halo ever. Which is definitely not. And yet your definition of “hate” is that Halo is dead, which it most certainly is not. So my point stands sir, this is a failed poll.

Some people really do think (know) that this is the best Halo ever.

Can’t think of anyone? I can.

1. And me. To name a few.

And sadly many people think it’s dead.

Just an FYI, I’m not trying to stop people from discussing all the things they dislike about this game, I just think some people can say “Well I like 10 things but I hate 50 things, so Halo is very close to dead.” Or they can say “The 10 things I like are more important then the 50 things I hate, so I’m still in love with Halo :).”

Oh and BTW :), what would you say, love or hate? We can discuss which one you would lean closer to and why right here.

Anybody have anything good to say about this poll? Does anyone agree with me that most of us can simply say if they love or hate Halo 4?

If you truly feel that you are in between then don’t hesitate to voice your opinion and I can help you decide whether you len more towards LOVE or HATE.

Or you can just vote and say why.

Fo me (And most I’m pretty sure), It’s simple. I love Halo 4. Sure there are quite a lot of things that could be bettere, but it feels just like Halo and is very well polished.

Every Halo game has things that could be better. People just find more things that they miss from other games as the series continues to grow.

you all love it or you wont be here

> you all love it or you wont be here

Fudge? Some people come here to complain or protest change and stuff. Most of them probably lean closer to Hate.

Joke of a game

So bad am trading in soon.

Small playlists, No team D, Taking snipers away, No skill needed just kids running around getting

After reach it is by far the worse halo of all time.

> Joke of a game
>
> So bad am trading in soon.
>
> Small playlists, No team D, Taking snipers away, No skill needed just kids running around getting
>
> After reach it is by far the worse halo of all time.

Team Doubles is coming. I will let you know when it comes so you can buy the game again. Your welcome.

So how long will i get to play it for before they take it away again (like they did the snipers) a week?

What is the point?

Love it, even if there are a few problems still with it.

> So how long will i get to play it for before they take it away again (like they did the snipers) a week?
>
> What is the point?

SWAT got average like 10,000 while snipers got average 5,000.

SWAT stayed. Snipers did not.

Doubles will have a lot more people because it’s more popular then Snipers.

Doubles will stay. I will be helping doubles stay by playing it :). You should to.

Loving it. Haven’t played much the past couple of days though. Trying to get over the flu. At least I hope it was the flu, otherwise I’m in trouble.

Neither. I’m in the middle.

I love the base, hate the add ons.

Halo 4 with custom classes, ff, no ordinance, weapons on map and good maps would be amazing…

> Loving it. Haven’t played much the past couple of days though. Trying to get over the flu. At least I hope it was the flu, otherwise I’m in trouble.

Glad to here you love it :). Sorry about the flu, I was sick to :(.