Poll for MC's armor in MP

I forgot to make a poll in the thread Master Chief’s Armor in Multiplayer

> I forgot to make a poll in the thread Master Chief’s Armor in Multiplayer

Even if people want Master Chief’s armor in War games it wouldn’t make sense because 343 randomly wants multiplayer to be canon so Master Chief has a Gen 1 Spartan 2 MJOLNIR Mark VI and the multiplayer Spartans are Gen 2 MJOLNIR Spartan VI’s
Difference Mark VI is heavy weight armor and wouldn’t fit for a Spartan VI which is light weight version of Spartan II’s

Why wouldn’t it be?

Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.

> > I forgot to make a poll in the thread Master Chief’s Armor in Multiplayer
>
> Even if people want Master Chief’s armor in War games it wouldn’t make sense because 343 randomly wants multiplayer to be canon so Master Chief has a Gen 1 Spartan 2 MJOLNIR Mark VI and the multiplayer Spartans are Gen 2 MJOLNIR Spartan VI’s
> Difference Mark VI is heavy weight armor and wouldn’t fit for a Spartan VI which is light weight version of Spartan II’s

Dont ruin my deram right now please. I love that armor.

> > > I forgot to make a poll in the thread Master Chief’s Armor in Multiplayer
> >
> > Even if people want Master Chief’s armor in War games it wouldn’t make sense because 343 randomly wants multiplayer to be canon so Master Chief has a Gen 1 Spartan 2 MJOLNIR Mark VI and the multiplayer Spartans are Gen 2 MJOLNIR Spartan VI’s
> > Difference Mark VI is heavy weight armor and wouldn’t fit for a Spartan VI which is light weight version of Spartan II’s
>
> Dont ruin my deram right now please. I love that armor.

My dreams are ruined too by Since War games is canon you can’t wear Master Chief’s armor :frowning:

So far Master Chief’s armor is the best in Halo 4.

> Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.

No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.

> > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
>
> No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.

did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.

> > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> >
> > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
>
> did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.

Couldn’t the ship that generates any environment also generate a look-alike of the Chief’s armor?

> > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > >
> > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> >
> > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
>
> Couldn’t the ship that generates any environment also generate a look-alike of the Chief’s armor?

lol holographic armor? I would rather stick to the Storm Trooper armor that doesn’t even seem to protect them.

> > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > >
> > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > >
> > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> >
> > Couldn’t the ship that generates any environment also generate a look-alike of the Chief’s armor?
>
> lol holographic armor? I would rather stick to the Storm Trooper armor that doesn’t even seem to protect them.

Well my knife going into someone back as I assassinate them and them falling over dead is also difficult to explain, so maybe we can look at this loosely.

> > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> >
> > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
>
> did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.

That doesn’t make sense. There’s no canon reason to deny the default Mk. VI helmet. Yeah, S-IVs use GEN 2 Mjolnir, but that doesn’t mean it’s not compatible with GEN 1 Mjolnir. Hell, they could upgrade GEN 1 components to work GEN 2, just like they did with the Mk. V helmet that appears in Halo 3.

> > > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > > >
> > > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > > >
> > > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> > >
> > > Couldn’t the ship that generates any environment also generate a look-alike of the Chief’s armor?
> >
> > lol holographic armor? I would rather stick to the Storm Trooper armor that doesn’t even seem to protect them.
>
> Well my knife going into someone back as I assassinate them and them falling over dead is also difficult to explain, so maybe we can look at this loosely.

Don’t get me wrong I would love Master Chief’s armor in mulltiplayer but I don’t think it’ll happen.

> > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > >
> > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> >
> > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
>
> That doesn’t make sense. There’s no canon reason to deny the default Mk. VI helmet. Yeah, S-IVs use GEN 2 Mjolnir, but that doesn’t mean it’s not compatible with GEN 1 Mjolnir. Hell, they could upgrade GEN 1 components to work GEN 2, just like they did with the Mk. V helmet that appears in Halo 3.

Spartan II’s use heavy weight armor
Spartan VI’s use light weight versions of Spartan II armor. therefore Mark VI is not able to fit with Spartan VI armor.

> > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > >
> > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > >
> > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> >
> > That doesn’t make sense. There’s no canon reason to deny the default Mk. VI helmet. Yeah, S-IVs use GEN 2 Mjolnir, but that doesn’t mean it’s not compatible with GEN 1 Mjolnir. Hell, they could upgrade GEN 1 components to work GEN 2, just like they did with the Mk. V helmet that appears in Halo 3.
>
> Spartan II’s use heavy weight armor
> Spartan VI’s use light weight versions of Spartan II armor. therefore Mark VI is not able to fit with Spartan VI armor.

The differences aren’t that huge. A lot of familiar armor sets are making a return for Halo 4 (Scout, Recon, EVA), so basic mk. VI is not out of the question.

> > > > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > > > >
> > > > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> > > >
> > > > Couldn’t the ship that generates any environment also generate a look-alike of the Chief’s armor?
> > >
> > > lol holographic armor? I would rather stick to the Storm Trooper armor that doesn’t even seem to protect them.
> >
> > Well my knife going into someone back as I assassinate them and them falling over dead is also difficult to explain, so maybe we can look at this loosely.
>
> Don’t get me wrong I would love Master Chief’s armor in mulltiplayer but I don’t think it’ll happen.

I bet it will still happen. If people want it enough, 343i will make it happen.

> > > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > > >
> > > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > > >
> > > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> > >
> > > That doesn’t make sense. There’s no canon reason to deny the default Mk. VI helmet. Yeah, S-IVs use GEN 2 Mjolnir, but that doesn’t mean it’s not compatible with GEN 1 Mjolnir. Hell, they could upgrade GEN 1 components to work GEN 2, just like they did with the Mk. V helmet that appears in Halo 3.
> >
> > Spartan II’s use heavy weight armor
> > Spartan VI’s use light weight versions of Spartan II armor. therefore Mark VI is not able to fit with Spartan VI armor.
>
> The differences aren’t that huge. A lot of familiar armor sets are making a return for Halo 4 (Scout, Recon, EVA), so basic mk. VI is not out of the question.

Scout, Recon, ( there is no EVA only Orbital )
Well scout and recon weren’t part of canon. Mark I , II , III, IV , V , VI are canon helmets.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I forgot to make a poll in the thread Master Chief’s Armor in Multiplayer

that black pic of john’s armor is -Yoink!- i n g AWESOME

thank if you agree and want to wear it for yourself

> > > > > > > Yes! But hopefully at a mid rank, not a high rank like in Reach. If they don’t have it in MM it’s gonna suck! But 343 is bringing back the Scout helmet, so there will definitely be MC’s armor.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No I want it to be unlocked at a high rank. I mean it’s THE Master Chief dude, aka “The Spartan of all Spartans”. He is a badass, I don’t want a whole bunch of people walking around looking like him. You have to earn his armor.
> > > > >
> > > > > did you see my post? 343 might not let you have his helmet or armor because of canon.
> > > >
> > > > That doesn’t make sense. There’s no canon reason to deny the default Mk. VI helmet. Yeah, S-IVs use GEN 2 Mjolnir, but that doesn’t mean it’s not compatible with GEN 1 Mjolnir. Hell, they could upgrade GEN 1 components to work GEN 2, just like they did with the Mk. V helmet that appears in Halo 3.
> > >
> > > Spartan II’s use heavy weight armor
> > > Spartan VI’s use light weight versions of Spartan II armor. therefore Mark VI is not able to fit with Spartan VI armor.
> >
> > The differences aren’t that huge. A lot of familiar armor sets are making a return for Halo 4 (Scout, Recon, EVA), so basic mk. VI is not out of the question.
>
> Scout, Recon, ( there is no EVA only Orbital )
> Well scout and recon weren’t part of canon. Mark I , II , III, IV , V , VI are canon helmets.

Scout and Recon are canon. All the Mjolnir varients seen in the games are part of the Halo canon.

Other returning variants are Gungnir and Hazop.

Dude, Mk. VI could very easily happen. Why are you fighting against it? The GEN 2 suits were developed by the Materials Group, the same group that has overseen past Mjolnir armor sets, so Mk. VI is a definite possibility.