Pokálo: A Halo Reach / Pokemon Mash up

Hey everyone!

Did you enjoy Pokémon back in the day? Hell, maybe you still like it now. Then you may enjoy my new machinima! Pokálo shows what Halo would be like if it were turn based combat instead!

Feel free to give it a look and tell me what you think!

Pokálo: Pocket Spartans

This is great how do u do this!! Good job

Freakin love it! You should send that to HBO.

> This is great how do u do this!! Good job

Thanks! I created all of the menus and other assets in Photoshop and animated them using Flash.

> Hey everyone!
>
> Did you enjoy Pokémon back in the day? Hell, maybe you still like it now. Then you may enjoy my new machinima! Pokálo shows what Halo would be like if it were turn based combat instead!
>
> Feel free to give it a look and tell me what you think!
>
> Pokálo: Pocket Spartans

I just learned how to favorite threads today. This is definitely a favorite. I’ve seen some awesome things in the Community Creations forums but NOTHING like this. I hope you continue making videos because this was by far one of my favorites. Pokemon introduced me to video games (along with mario) and Halo introduced me to xbox and seeing this matchup was just great. i want to go play Halo and pokemon now.

5 Stars, 10/10, bravo.
Very impressed and I love see in the creativity.

> Freakin love it! You should send that to HBO.

AGREE!! if you don’t I will LOL

Thanks for all of the positive comments! I really look forward to Halo 4’s release, so I can hopefully create a sequel. :slight_smile:

> Thanks for all of the positive comments! I really look forward to Halo 4’s release, so I can hopefully create a sequel. :slight_smile:

Please do. Make it longer. I wanted it to be longer.

Omg that was so good.
Make more, more I say. MORE!

This is awesome. Good job :slight_smile:

> Freakin love it! You should send that to HBO.

I just did last night. Louis Wu was nice enough to put it on the front page. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to congratulate you for making the home page!!!