Pointers

Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.

Could be your sensitivity man, latley I’ve gotten quite good with the Pistol and BR, i find that aiming for the head works for me (of course i miss sometimes but meh if it works I’ll do it)

My buddy had me change my setting and now im all messed up. I also moved my xbox closer to the router and things seem better. It’s just frustrating when I know im hitting them. Im going to play around with the settings.

> 2533274819882900;3:
> My buddy had me change my setting and now im all messed up. I also moved my xbox closer to the router and things seem better. It’s just frustrating when I know im hitting them. Im going to play around with the settings.

Could you please tell us what your setting are? I can help you.

Make sure your deadzones are adjusted to zero. I would maybe try custom sen. I use a higher vertical then I do horizontal.

> 2533274819882900;1:
> Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.

Just practice and aim for the head (aim high)

Sometimes I can’t land a hit on someone. I just fire right, left, right … and miss all the shots… Don’t know why…

Srry double post somehow /:

> 2533274820642782;6:
> > 2533274819882900;1:
> > Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.
>
>
> Just practice and aim for the head (aim high)

Im telling you Ive played non-stop and was hitting every mark but now im not. Really think its lag from the servers or my connection. Ive played halo since 2002/2003 so I know im hitting the mark. Something just feels different. It’s kind of like when somebody tea bags me. You know how it looks real fast and not smooth/glitch when they do it?

Bad connection you mean my entire gaming life you just get used to it and play with the lag.

> 2533274864769942;7:
> Sometimes I can’t land a hit on someone. I just fire right, left, right … and miss all the shots… Don’t know why…

Check how much your latency is on your tv and if these is an game mode…

I had this problem i bought an 4k tv but suddenly i was doing sooo bad playing halo
I did some research and it was the tv
I turned on the game mode from my tv and the response was immense

But still i am not satisfied because there is stil some latency

I didnt do research on latency when i bought the tv
For an gamer thats the first thing you check is latency of your tv

It doesnt matter how good your connection is
If your tv has an high latency your are always step behind

> 2533274819882900;9:
> > 2533274820642782;6:
> > > 2533274819882900;1:
> > > Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.
> >
> >
> > Just practice and aim for the head (aim high)
>
>
> Im telling you Ive played non-stop and was hitting every mark but now im not. Really think its lag from the servers or my connection. Ive played halo since 2002/2003 so I know im hitting the mark. Something just feels different. It’s kind of like when somebody tea bags me. You know how it looks real fast and not smooth/glitch when they do it?

yeah. is lag then.

> 2533274819882900;9:
> > 2533274820642782;6:
> > > 2533274819882900;1:
> > > Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.
> >
> >
> > Just practice and aim for the head (aim high)
>
>
> Im telling you Ive played non-stop and was hitting every mark but now im not. Really think its lag from the servers or my connection. Ive played halo since 2002/2003 so I know im hitting the mark. Something just feels different. It’s kind of like when somebody tea bags me. You know how it looks real fast and not smooth/glitch when they do it?

What are your settings?

Ahh, I think I know what’s going on. You just need a break. You’ve probably been playing too much of the game and need to set it down for a week or two.

The same exact thing happened to me, and a few others, months ago.

What region do you live in and what are your sensitivity settings?

If you want the Halo 3 aim feel try vertical 4 horizontal 2 and acceleration 2 or 3. Ever since then my aim has improved considerably.

Same here, I had a lot of people recommanding me to use a wired connection instead of wireless. I have yet to try this.

> 2533274793293529;11:
> > 2533274864769942;7:
> > Sometimes I can’t land a hit on someone. I just fire right, left, right … and miss all the shots… Don’t know why…
>
>
> Check how much your latency is on your tv and if these is an game mode…
>
> I had this problem i bought an 4k tv but suddenly i was doing sooo bad playing halo
> I did some research and it was the tv
> I turned on the game mode from my tv and the response was immense
>
> But still i am not satisfied because there is stil some latency
>
> I didnt do research on latency when i bought the tv
> For an gamer thats the first thing you check is latency of your tv
>
> It doesnt matter how good your connection is
> If your tv has an high latency your are always step behind

Yes, I think it is called “inpout lag”. I turned my TV on game mode like you, but I have still the problem

> 2533274819882900;1:
> Serious question. I about threw my Halo remote at the wall and gave up on Halo forever. Lately no matter what I do I can not kill with the pistol and BR even when I get the jump on someone. At one point a few week backs I was getting the PERFECT over and over again. Now Im just getting frustrated. Could it be my internet connection, my sensitivity, or using the assault rifle more has thrown me off? Plus my buddy told me to change my sensitivity and it only seems to make matters worse. It feels like lag that they try to cover up in gameplay. Im just frustrated and am about to go to COD for a change. Halo has drawn me back but for the last month it is sending me away.

Take a week break, then play again. If it doesn’t work, then wait even longer.

It was the TV latency and the controller dead zone settings. Im playing like a champ again and not a chump!!!