PLZ use mics for halo 5

They brought the arena gameplay back, which is starting to feel like classic halo, but please people, for the love of all that is holy, use your mic. Be a sport, not a hermit.

If you care at all about bringing the “halo” back into halo, plug in your mic. Don’t be shy. Don’t let the trolls win, enjoy the trolls, talk smack, report. Take the journey and grow a pair! Because that journey leads to finding cool players from all around the world.

Mics are what made halo. Party chat is killing it.

And any type of communication is cool. I’m personally not demanding for small talk, but if you can at least call out some of the time it just makes everything run so much better.

Sorry but too many people talk out their -Yoinks!- the majority of the times. Then you have people with bad mics that make horrendous noises. Then there are those people that rant a lot and though I find it sometimes funny it’s annoying. Then you have the 13 year olds.

I will gladly be muting everyone and not using my mic.

> 2533274854386801;1:
> They brought the arena gameplay back, which is starting to feel like classic halo, but please people, for the love of all that is holy, use your mic. Be a sport, not a hermit.
>
> If you care at all about bringing the “halo” back into halo, plug in your mic. Don’t be shy. Don’t let the trolls win, enjoy the trolls, talk smack, report. Take the journey and grow a pair! Because that journey leads to finding cool players from all around the world.
>
> Mics are what made halo. Party chat is killing it.

I care enough about Halo that I preordered the LE edition.

I’m going to play in parties because talking to friends, or nobody at all, is far superior to getting my ears deafened by people listening to terrible music, shouting racial slurs, little squeaky voices and of course trolls.

I believe it should read something like this:

“Please only use mics in Halo 5 if you’re going to use them appropriately to coordinate with your team; not play music, crunch loudly on food, yell at your mom, etc.” *

> 2533274816380673;2:
> And any type of communication is cool. I’m personally not demanding for small talk, but if you can at least call out some of the time it just makes everything run so much better.

All I ask

Yeah, sorry but I’m not about to deal with the people who think it’s hilarious to blow into their mic, or think they’re badass because they’re blaring a rap song and its playing through their mic. Not to mention the kids who are way too young to be playing M rated games screeching into their mics.

Ill save my mic for when i actually need it, aka when I’m playing with friends, not randos.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274874192460;3:
> Sorry but too many people talk out their -Yoinks!- the majority of the times. Then you have people with bad mics that make horrendous noises. Then there are those people that rant a lot and though I find it sometimes funny it’s annoying. Then you have the 13 year olds.
> I will gladly be muting everyone and not using my mic.

Thanks for killing halo

> 2533274874192460;3:
> Sorry but too many people talk out their -Yoinks!- the majority of the times. Then you have people with bad mics that make horrendous noises. Then there are those people that rant a lot and though I find it sometimes funny it’s annoying. Then you have the 13 year olds.
>
> I will gladly be muting everyone and not using my mic.

Why are you even on these forums if you have no interest in being part of a community?

I will be using mine… in a party with my friends.

> 2533274799135257;4:
> > 2533274854386801;1:
> > They brought the arena gameplay back, which is starting to feel like classic halo, but please people, for the love of all that is holy, use your mic. Be a sport, not a hermit.
> >
> > If you care at all about bringing the “halo” back into halo, plug in your mic. Don’t be shy. Don’t let the trolls win, enjoy the trolls, talk smack, report. Take the journey and grow a pair! Because that journey leads to finding cool players from all around the world.
> >
> > Mics are what made halo. Party chat is killing it.
>
>
> I care enough about Halo that I preordered the LE edition.
>
> I’m going to play in parties because talking to friends, or nobody at all, is far superior to getting my ears deafened by people listening to terrible music, shouting racial slurs, little squeaky voices and of course trolls.

Yup, cause that’s all there is, no mute button to weed out trolls. Hide behind your friends, thats cool. Enjoy your cool case.

> 2533274854386801;8:
> > 2533274874192460;3:
> > Sorry but too many people talk out their -Yoinks!- the majority of the times. Then you have people with bad mics that make horrendous noises. Then there are those people that rant a lot and though I find it sometimes funny it’s annoying. Then you have the 13 year olds.
> > I will gladly be muting everyone and not using my mic.
>
>
> Thanks for killing halo

Halo was already dad /s

Console gaming in general has been damaged by the lack of talking. It used to be you could say “hi!” And meet friends you’d have for years. Now it’s say “hi” and everyone thinks you’re a lonely creep.

> 2533274799135257;12:
> > 2533274854386801;8:
> > > 2533274874192460;3:
> > > Sorry but too many people talk out their -Yoinks!- the majority of the times. Then you have people with bad mics that make horrendous noises. Then there are those people that rant a lot and though I find it sometimes funny it’s annoying. Then you have the 13 year olds.
> > >
> > > I will gladly be muting everyone and not using my mic.
> >
> >
> > Thanks for killing halo
>
>
> Halo was already dad

True, nobody is looking forward to halo 5 release

> 2533274854386801;11:
> > 2533274799135257;4:
> > > 2533274854386801;1:
> > > They brought the arena gameplay back, which is starting to feel like classic halo, but please people, for the love of all that is holy, use your mic. Be a sport, not a hermit.
> > >
> > > If you care at all about bringing the “halo” back into halo, plug in your mic. Don’t be shy. Don’t let the trolls win, enjoy the trolls, talk smack, report. Take the journey and grow a pair! Because that journey leads to finding cool players from all around the world.
> > >
> > > Mics are what made halo. Party chat is killing it.
> >
> >
> > I care enough about Halo that I preordered the LE edition.
> >
> > I’m going to play in parties because talking to friends, or nobody at all, is far superior to getting my ears deafened by people listening to terrible music, shouting racial slurs, little squeaky voices and of course trolls.
>
>
> Yup, cause that’s all there is, no mute button to weed out trolls. Hide behind your friends, thats cool. Enjoy your cool case.

I cant help but feel that youre one of the trolls that is sad because parties give you less victims to harass…

I really enjoy it when I solo queue and end up playing with 2 players that know each other and tell some jokes. It’s sometimes discouraging how I’m playing BTB battle and I’m the only one calling out things and no one is responding. Hopefully more people use their mic in Halo 5.

> 2533274810150284;5:
> I believe it should read something like this:
>
> “Please only use mics in Halo 5 if you’re going to use them appropriately to coordinate with your team; not play music, crunch loudly on food, yell at your mom, etc.” *

I wish it could be that way, but its unrealistic to expect no bad apples in anything

> 2533274835229788;7:
> Yeah, sorry but I’m not about to deal with the people who think it’s hilarious to blow into their mic, or think they’re badass because they’re blaring a rap song and its playing through their mic. Not to mention the kids who are way too young to be playing M rated games screeching into their mics.
>
> Ill save my mic for when i actually need it, aka when I’m playing with friends, not randos.

Mute button, works great, then block and report.

> 2533274857398125;13:
> Console gaming in general has been damaged by the lack of talking. It used to be you could say “hi!” And meet friends you’d have for years. Now it’s say “hi” and everyone thinks you’re a lonely creep.

After reading some responses, you opinion holds more and more weight lol

I plan on sticking to game chat.