Plz change "law of reach"

please make it so the player can survive a moving kill ball with armor lock in use. It’d help with a game variant and the map to go with it

Sadly these are the Waypoint forums handled by 343. They can’t change anything in Reach.

This is something to talk to Bungie about, only they can change game properties.

You know what I want? A kill ball that comes through your opponent’s television and lands on their face. I suppose a sticky grenade with the same properties would work as well. Please deliver my message when you deliver yours. Thanks!

That’s actually a good debate…
Today on 1v1!

The kill-ball:
The big shiny ball known across two games for killing and immediately destroying anything and everything that gets in it’s way!

Armor Lock:
The most widely complained about AA on bnet, it’s invincibility powers are legendary for both being excessively overpowered(according to bnet) and breaking the kill barriers placed in campaign by the great Bungie!

Sadly, we already know the victor :frowning:

What you are asking may seem like a nice idea. In the end however it can be used for boosting credits by using unlimited armor ability with armor lock in kill ball = mass amounts of rejection medals and every rejection medal is between 5 and 12 credits.

> What you are asking may seem like a nice idea. In the end however it can be used for boosting credits by using unlimited armor ability with armor lock in kill ball = mass amounts of rejection medals and every rejection medal is between 5 and 12 credits.

You only get credits for time played in custom games.

Next time somebody complains about AL being invincible and overpowered I’ll tell them to drop a kill ball on the user’s head.

> Next time somebody complains about AL being invincible and overpowered I’ll tell them to drop a kill ball on the user’s head.

lol

What’s that supposed to mean???

I thought the Kill Ball had that name because of what it does. They will have to change the name to “Kill-Everything-But-Armor-Lock Ball”.