Plz bring a Halo 4 per-oRder bonus 343!!!

Halo has been known for giving the community what we deserve, like playing as Stg Johnson in ODST or the Recon helmet and special chest plate in Reach, as well as (with 343) A special in-game skull and avatar gear in Halo CEA, but what I would really like to do with halo 4 is pre-order it, but my parents wont let me (no, I’m not an adult) unless there is something I/we the community can get as an added bonus. I’m not the only one who wants this, and this isn’t the main reason, but PLZ 343! Give us a special pre-order bonus like an on-day DLC or some avatar gear, or multiplayer armor! Anything really!

> Halo has been known for giving the community what we deserve, like playing as Stg Johnson in ODST or the Recon helmet and special chest plate in Reach, as well as (with 343) A special in-game skull and avatar gear in Halo CEA, but what I would really like to do with halo 4 is pre-order it, but my parents wont let me (no, I’m not an adult) unless there is something I/we the community can get as an added bonus. I’m not the only one who wants this, and this isn’t the main reason, but PLZ 343! Give us a special pre-order bonus like an on-day DLC or some avatar gear, or multiplayer armor! Anything really!

I’m sure they will.

im not so ceen on the avatar armour but bonus multiplayer armour is defenitly the way to go.

For me, it doesn’t really matter. What would be good is a pre-order difficulty, Mythic, where it activates all skulls, but makes the AI harder to beat then Legendary AIs.

Pretty much every new release now a days that matters comes with a pre-order bonus of some sort.

It’s a new trilogy from a new developer. They haven’t really proven anything that would make us want to pre-order the game. Bonus’s really should be for sequels or re-released “complete” or “game of the year” editions that are mainly for the fans.

That being said, the BR is only available by pre-order.

> It’s a new trilogy from a new developer. They haven’t really proven anything that would make us want to pre-order the game. Bonus’s really should be for sequels or re-released “complete” or “game of the year” editions that are mainly for the fans.
>
> That being said, the BR is only available by pre-order.

Is that at all stores, or is it at a specific store, or country?

> It’s a new trilogy from a new developer. They haven’t really proven anything that would make us want to pre-order the game. Bonus’s really should be for sequels or re-released “complete” or “game of the year” editions that are mainly for the fans.
>
> That being said, the BR is only available by pre-order.

if the BR was only available via Pre-order i would be so pissed

So long as they don’t pull that store exclusive crap then it’s fine by me.

> im not so ceen on the avatar armour but bonus multiplayer armour is defenitly the way to go.

Any thing for MP is fine with me

Nameplates
Armor
Armor effects - flames

Pre order bonuses are really dumb

its alright if its just one like the Johnson code but when loads of stores have different ones and its impossible to get them all its just stupid

Unless it is a physical pre-order bonus, there is no such thing as a pre-order bonus. Anymore all digital pre-order bonuses become available after the game has been out for a long enough period.

I’m hoping that if weapons are indeed unlockable, that perhaps we get early access to like the DMR, and some other weapon (based on the idea that perhaps player start with AR’s, and the BR is a pretty quick unlock).

Or, how about a little Spartan Point boost? Give pre-order players a little point boost to help them unlock what they want right at the start. That way, not only is there incentive to pre-order, but during multiplayer, there will be SOME variety between players.

> Pre order bonuses are really dumb
>
> its alright if its just one like the Johnson code but when loads of stores have different ones and its impossible to get them all its just stupid

Totally agree.

I’m excited to see what the preorder bonus is/are!

> I’m hoping that if weapons are indeed unlockable, that perhaps we get early access to like the DMR, and some other weapon (based on the idea that perhaps player start with AR’s, and the BR is a pretty quick unlock).
>
> Or, how about a little Spartan Point boost? Give pre-order players a little point boost to help them unlock what they want right at the start. That way, not only is there incentive to pre-order, but during multiplayer, there will be SOME variety between players.

They did that in Crysis 2 Limited Edition. You could go straight to Level 5 and get all the basic guns. If they are going to make it customisable, what about special camo kind of things for the guns? Or a re-skinned weapon, like having the Pistol from Halo 1 (only graphically enhanced) or the Halo 3 BR, and everyone can see it, and pick it up like that.

> Unless it is a physical pre-order bonus, there is no such thing as a pre-order bonus. Anymore all digital pre-order bonuses become available after the game has been out for a long enough period.

If it’s going to be physical, they might sell it later on for the people who didn’t get it, but if it were going to make it physical, maybe something like a pre-order steelbook edition, so like you get the normal case and the steelbook case.

Like Bungie: special nameplates? It would be fair enough to me.