PLS 343 :((((

how can i find a 1-flag game type on a defiant map pack??? i played Squad DLC the whole day but i didnt even had the chance to vote for it,its the achievement:“Dont touch”

defiant maps are extremly rare even in squad dlc,additional to that you have to play “one-flag”,so its quite impossible to get that achievement

any suggestions?

thank you

Find 7 friends with Defiant, delete Noble and Anniversary map packs from 1 person’s game, and go into Team Objective.

Squad DLC consists of pure Slayer gametypes, I advise you hit up Team Objective for the time being.

team objective or BTB and get extremely lucky …

i also have the same problem with all the 3 new defiant achievements
squad dlc has no objective

an easy way to do these would be helpful

> i also have the same problem with all the 3 new defiant achievements
> squad dlc has no objective
>
> an easy way to do these would be helpful

If you have a USB pen drive move Noble and Anniversary to that and then search Team Objective. Get some friends together and play nothing but Team Objective. Dashboard if gametype doesnt show and then just keep searching

> Find 7 friends with Defiant, delete Noble and Anniversary map packs from 1 person’s game, and go into Team Objective.

someone is sassy today.

> > Find 7 friends with Defiant, delete Noble and Anniversary map packs from 1 person’s game, and go into Team Objective.
>
> someone is sassy today.

Boy, you think that’s sassy? You should see some of her emails to me. This is just an example of her being concise :wink: