PLS 343 release more info

343 hope you will see this.i will kill somebody if i wont get new info about halo 4 :DDD the game will come out this year and theres not even 1 little info you confirmed.

In due time…

> In due time…

yeah i hope

Why so many threads? For every thread asking for information, they push the release date for information back a day.
/Sarcasm

> Why so many threads? For every thread asking for information, they push the release date for information back a day.

and i’m the president of the US.
next time post a source.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> > Why so many threads? For every thread asking for information, they push the release date for information back a day.
>
> and i’m the president of the US.
> next time post a source.

hahahahaha NICE

Yeah the game is coming out this year and we don’t even know the Release date! come on 343i

Patiently waiting…

PeacE
ShadEO9

Not a snowball’s chance in hell…

Well probably in a couple months… very long… excruciating months.

Now, everyone just be patient. 343i will release information in due time. I won’t be surprised if this thread gets locked, actually.

Patients is the key.

> In due time…

time is due

> 343 hope you will see this.i will kill somebody if i wont get new info about halo 4 :DDD the game will come out this year and theres not even 1 little info you confirmed.

thats kind of what they are hoping for… hype

Dont worry so much most likly well get info in a month or at E3 so youll get your news from Febuary to june so be patient and wait 343i is working as hard as they can on Halo 4

A screenshot or weapon sound from them wouldn’t hurt.

> Not a snowball’s chance in hell…
>
> Well probably in a couple months… very long… excruciating months.

A snow ball would have a better chance surviving in hell than you would.