PLEASE!

REMAKE HALO 2 ALSO! Every fan loves Halo 2. In my opinion, it had the best campaign. The level design was beautiful. And the multiplayer was epic. (I LOVED HEADLONG!)

Please remake it! Especially with Live being shut down. PLEASE! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR REMAKING CE!!

I agree that Halo 2 needs to be remade. I love Halo:CE and think it is the right choice for any remake from the perspective of the the game’s influence and for nostalgia’s sake.

However, the Halo 2 campaign backwards compatibility on the XBOX 360 is almost completely broken. The ghost images that occur while playing the campaign (my reason for owning the games) makes the game near unplayable without constantly restarting the game. Also, since both the the original XBOXs that I had bricked, that is the only way that I can currently play Halo 2.

I’m not even concerned about having a full remake. If they could fix the emulation code now that the don’t have to worry about maintaining the netcode, I would be happy. However, as of right now, Halo:CE is perfectly playable through the XBOX 360 backwards compatibility emulation, but Halo 2 is not. That is why, while I’m super excited about Halo:CE Anniversary, I’m afraid I will never again be able to play through the original trilogy as an untarnished, thoroughly enjoyable experience.

A Halo 2 re-make will probably happen and I would love to see it again with the advantages of next-gen tech. As for the multiplayer, it will probably be like Anniversary, with the best Halo 2 maps added to Halo 4.

I think it would be a waste of money and a gross misallocation of resources, personally.

I would love a Halo2 remake, but sadly, that won’t happen.

Remake the entire game, including multiplayer, with better graphics. Done.

that woiuld be amazing

> The ghost images that occur while playing the campaign (my reason for owning the games) makes the game near unplayable without constantly restarting the game.

Huh, I thought that that was some problem with my 360 or maybe my copy of Halo 2 (I got it used) considering I’ve only seen it on Gravemind and Uprising.
I am in favor of this idea. Delta Halo would look awesome with updated graphics.

> A Halo 2 re-make will probably happen and I would love to see it again with the advantages of next-gen tech. As for the multiplayer, it will probably be like Anniversary, with the best Halo 2 maps added to Halo 4.

Speaking of the new trilogy, it’s unlikely that any new remakes will be released anytime soon. I’m personally surprised that they undertook the CE remake while developing the new games. Of course, I don’t exactly know when the development started for Halo 4.

You think H2 had the best campaign? Well thats your opinion so i won’t ask why.

> I would love a Halo2 remake, but sadly, that won’t happen.

Considering that in this day an age remakes are what’s in vogue, I wouldn’t put it past MS and 343i to redo Halo 2 if only to milk the franchise further.

Ha we’ll get H2 remake for 20th anniversary.

I’d like to see a Halo 2 remake for Halo 2’s 10th anniversary which i believe is 2014.
However if they decide to do a remake earlier I would like to see a 3rd party studio doing it, not 343i. I don’t want 343i biting off more than they can chew and re-allocating resources that need to be focused on the new trilogy.

> Remake the entire game, including multiplayer, with better graphics. Done.

I agree with this. Multiplayer HAS to be included.

Please 343i Listen to the Voice of Reason.

I’m on the other side of the fence on this one. I think that resources should be put into making future Halo games and innovating the franchise. It sucks that Halo 2 has the problems you mentioned when played on 360 though.