please undo your so called fixes

since your updates i have noticed granades dont kill, damage boost fails, i have videos to prove it. black screen 3 times per game, perks like stability doesn’t work. Please return halo 4 online to the way it was.

> since your updates i have noticed granades dont kill, damage boost fails, i have videos to prove it. black screen 3 times per game, perks like stability doesn’t work. Please return halo 4 online to the way it was.

Grenades aren’t supposed to kill, they’re supposed to lower shield unless you lower them first and damage boost works like a charm for me. I haven’t black screened at all yet and I don’t use stability…this is just my own personal experience though. What do you suggest to counter these updates?

Dude… Grenades shouldn’t be OPed to the point where they kill, they are meant to damage/take out shields, not kill, it cuts down on grenade spam, learn to rely on other things other than grenades.

No Balance tweaks were made in the TU.

OP, sounds like your having connection issues. Damage boost works just like it always has. Same with grenades. Grenades aren’t suppose to kill. This isn’t a twitch shooter.

I’ve not really noticed anything different - doesn’t sound good though!

HAVE THEY FIXED THE DMR YEEEEEET!!!? :wink: