Please un nerf cannon fodder

Cannon fodder’s resource collection was the only perk they had. These are melee grunts we are talking about people. They already collected resources super slow now they collect them insanely slow! How is this fair to little Yappers? You all complained too much and as per usual 343 did sometime drastic like make them collect resources over 2 times as slow! I literally watched a guy use 5 cannon fodder to collect a bundle of supplies in front of his base and it took him 30 seconds! With 5 of them!

Some of the complainers main point was that “It isn’t fair to send a troop that costs nothing to gather supplies”. Yes YappYapp can get a good spread of resource collections going; but if you stumble across 1 or even 2 cannon fodders collecting resources they’re an easy kill; especially with these insanely powerful marines.

So Please 343, bring that 66% increase to the resource collection time down to say 33%.

Do it for Yappers.

> 2533274818651339;1:
> Cannon fodder’s resource collection was the only perk they had. These are melee grunts we are talking about people. They already collected resources super slow now they collect them insanely slow! How is this fair to little Yappers? You all complained too much and as per usual 343 did sometime drastic like make them collect resources over 2 times as slow! I literally watched a guy use 5 cannon fodder to collect a bundle of supplies in front of his base and it took him 30 seconds! With 5 of them!
>
> Some of the complainers main point was that “It isn’t fair to send a troop that costs nothing to gather supplies”. Yes YappYapp can get a good spread of resource collections going; but if you stumble across 1 or even 2 cannon fodders collecting resources they’re an easy kill; especially with these insanely powerful marines.
>
> So Please 343, bring that 66% increase to the resource collection time down to say 33%.
>
> Do it for Yappers.

amen

Sorry but no. Just make more of then and have them collect instead of having 1 or 2 at a resource. Was unfair to keep spamming these tjings6,grab mini bases, spam more, and just capture everything on the map. Glad their HP got reduced too.

> 2541316932588271;3:
> Sorry but no. Just make more of then and have them collect instead of having 1 or 2 at a resource. Was unfair to keep spamming these tjings6,grab mini bases, spam more, and just capture everything on the map. Glad their HP got reduced too.

That makes no sense. Your saying to spam them, yet then you say its unfair to spam them.

Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.

But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.

> 2533274821521504;5:
> Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.

Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Theyre weak af

> 2533274818651339;1:
> Cannon fodder’s resource collection was the only perk they had. These are melee grunts we are talking about people. They already collected resources super slow now they collect them insanely slow! How is this fair to little Yappers? You all complained too much and as per usual 343 did sometime drastic like make them collect resources over 2 times as slow! I literally watched a guy use 5 cannon fodder to collect a bundle of supplies in front of his base and it took him 30 seconds! With 5 of them!
>
> Some of the complainers main point was that “It isn’t fair to send a troop that costs nothing to gather supplies”. Yes YappYapp can get a good spread of resource collections going; but if you stumble across 1 or even 2 cannon fodders collecting resources they’re an easy kill; especially with these insanely powerful marines.
>
> So Please 343, bring that 66% increase to the resource collection time down to say 33%.
>
> Do it for Yappers.

Going to be honest, it made Yapyap unplayable for me. I went back to Johnson and Decimus.

> 2533274818651339;6:
> > 2533274821521504;5:
> > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> >
> > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
>
> Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af

No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.

> 2533274821521504;8:
> > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > >
> > > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
> >
> > Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af
>
> No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.

Lol wait you mean you actually got beat by cannon fodder before? Lmao

The whole point to Yapyap was to flood the map in terrible cannon fodder and get as much map control as possible early game. If people are complaining that they take your supply crates just get to them faster, or even just kill the fodder, they’re extremely weak

> 2533274821521504;8:
> No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.

idk why you’ld spend resources on flamers to kill them, they do practically no damage. Even if they’re in a massive ball just buy a few marines. What is it, 4 cannon fodder isn’t it that are equivalent to a single marine squad? or even better use hero units, get the easy stars from them. The amount of times I’ve used the warlord and just ‘Y’ abilitied to get an instant 1 star and just proceeded to shred the rest of their army.

> 2533274818651339;9:
> > 2533274821521504;8:
> > > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > > >
> > > > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
> > >
> > > Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af
> >
> > No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.
>
> Lol wait you mean you actually got beat by cannon fodder before? Lmao

Uh, yeah. That’s why it was busted. Top players were using Yap and, thus, Cannon Fodder, to extreme effectiveness. A free unit should come at the cost of being a really, really bad unit. When Yap came out, Cannon Fodder were actually solid units, especially once they got their ankle biters upgrade.

Nerf good.

Me like.

Free units bad.

> 2533274818651339;6:
> > 2533274821521504;5:
> > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
>
> Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Theyre weak af

Sure their dps was low but they took too long to kill. Prior to the update I wouldn’t bother killing a cannon fodder I found taking my supplies because by the time my Marine killed them they’d have taken it all. They’re free! They shouldn’t take so long to kill. That’s what spamming them is for.

Too those saying cannon fodder are weak, do no damage, etc etc…what drugs are you on because we could all use some of that. Aerioualy, I have seen them take down hero units and air units. They are free which means they should be killed almost instantly. 3 v 1 marine and the marine barely lives. How does a troop that costs actual resources almost die to a free unit? And to the guy that said just build a few marines, clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. I would have 2 or 3 snipers, 8 marines, and couple cryotroopers with a hero and would have to back out vs 20 to 30 cannon fodder. They don’t even die by 1 serina hero unit shot. They are free. Therefore they should be useless besides getting resources and acting as fodder for other troops. Not buy every mini base and pump them as fast as possible and just harass all match because my marines couldn’t kill them. Now with the patch fodder will be useless, which they should be.

Full pop cannon fodder with 3-4 methane wagons at your base at 3min.

Or even worse, cannon fodder + brute riders + methane wagons because the enemy can afford spamming everything due to flooding the map with cannon fodder.
The only way to stop this was spamming suicide grunts which would’ve yoinked up your eco.

That’s why they have been nerfed.

> 2533274818651339;9:
> > 2533274821521504;8:
> > > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > > >
> > > > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
> > >
> > > Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af
> >
> > No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.
>
> Lol wait you mean you actually got beat by cannon fodder before? Lmao

You literally have a video of cannon fodder killing a condor on their own. Cmon mate

you are upset that a FREE unit got nerfed? Lmao ok.

> 2533274875084332;16:
> > 2533274818651339;9:
> > > 2533274821521504;8:
> > > > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > > > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > > > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > > > >
> > > > > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
> > > >
> > > > Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af
> > >
> > > No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.
> >
> > Lol wait you mean you actually got beat by cannon fodder before? Lmao
>
> You literally have a video of cannon fodder killing a condor on their own. Cmon mate

Hey Infantry is suppose to beat Air right? Lol

> 2533274840223195;17:
> you are upset that a FREE unit got nerfed? Lmao ok.

My complaint is in regards to the fact that these are Yapyap’s core infantry and he is at a unique disadvantage because of the buff to marines. Yes his units are free but it is now way too difficult to gather supplies. The health nerfs are fine, I don’t really use them for their health but I just think and 70% increase to their slow supply gathering was too much and it should have been around 30%.

> 2533274875084332;16:
> > 2533274818651339;9:
> > > 2533274821521504;8:
> > > > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > > > 2533274821521504;5:
> > > > > Just get 80 pop of them in 3 minutes and you should be able to gather all the resources in the map. 5 fodder per stack, that’s 8 stacks being collected lol.
> > > > >
> > > > > But for real, fodder were able to collect stacks and cap nodes a little too efficiently.
> > > >
> > > > Yes maybe a little bit too efficiently but nothing that warded a 69% increase in their slow collection speed. And why nerf their health??? Their weak af
> > >
> > > No they’re not weak af, they’re free and you could get so many in so little time, only flamers were able to fend them off quickly enough.
> >
> > Lol wait you mean you actually got beat by cannon fodder before? Lmao
>
> You literally have a video of cannon fodder killing a condor on their own. Cmon mate

One of my favorite Halo Wars 2 vs videos.