Please Turn Betrayal off in Ranked slayer

Why is this even on in Halo 5? I’ve had more grenades from teammates hit me than from the enemy. Why is it even on? I could understand in oddball or capture the flags if a teammate is trolling with the item of objective to capture but it is unneccesary in Slayer.

This is the most ridiculous post of all time that was posted legitimately. Congrats

Turning it off would result in grenade spam when you’re in a close quarters gunfight since your other their team won’t be concerned with team killing since it’s impossible. Turning it off would legitimately ruin the game

Ranked is the one place it needs to remain turned on otherwise it significantly reduces the amount of thought you put into your actions.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> Ranked is the one place it needs to remain turned on otherwise it signified reduces the amount of thought you put into your actions.

Did not think about it like that. How very clever, yet so dark. Makes sense.

> 2533274870308953;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > Ranked is the one place it needs to remain turned on otherwise it signified reduces the amount of thought you put into your actions.
>
> Did not think about it like that. How very clever, yet so dark. Makes sense.

I have high expectations about this but it does not mean that it is the only thing I think about, even so I am excited to know that a new installment is being worked on

> 2535417897791132;2:
> This is the most ridiculous post of all time that was posted legitimately. Congrats

Lmao OP is a grenade spammer

This means someone could spam nade the flag whithought danger of hurting there team mates

I already get nade spammed by the entire team I could not imagine one where there was no team damage and people could toss them more with no repercussions. I personally love the risk factor of making certain pushes with rockets/pushing with a team/ etc.