Please tell me this isnt real -ranking system

If this is the real ranking system then Ill be the first to say that Halo is done for. The game will suck like Reach and they are once again catering to the casuals. I dont even need to explain how important the ranking system is. RIP Halo

err…this idea was concieved in April, it’s heavily outdated

> http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8449-halo-4-ranking-system-how-it-will-work/
> If this is the real ranking system then Ill be the first to say that Halo is done for. The game will suck like Reach and they are once again catering to the casuals. I dont even need to explain how important the ranking system is. RIP Halo

Oh god, not another one of you.

Halo Wars II: Attack of The Clones.

that information was released months ago i think.

edit:
source

That’s the progression system…

> err…this idea was concieved in April, it’s heavily outdated

Oh okay good I forgot to look at the date. False alarm I guess

Lol. I thought you left for good Cry5is.

OT: No, that’s not legit.

I’m sure they will make this system work, I don’t find a need to worry about this.

> > err…this idea was concieved in April, it’s heavily outdated
>
> Oh okay good I forgot to look at the date. False alarm I guess

Haha chill dude, we still await proper details on the trueskill system.

Unless it comes directly from 343i, don’t believe the hype.

this again?

the person who posted that is 13 years old?

> Unless it comes directly from 343i, don’t believe the hype.

Ill remember that for next time. My bad guys

this isn’t real.

Oh my…seriously? Still? People are STILL misunderstand and complaining about this?

Good lord…

What I liked the most about this thread is how you didn’t freak out and overreact.

> http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8449-halo-4-ranking-system-how-it-will-work/
> If this is the real ranking system then Ill be the first to say that Halo is done for. The game will suck like Reach and they are once again catering to the casuals. I dont even need to explain how important the ranking system is. RIP Halo

Its not a ranking system. Its a level system. Think rpg, when you level up you can unlock a bonus or perk etc. Most games now offer the rpg element. Yes, i know its different to halo but we will have a classic playlist.

Dude even if it was real, this is Halo 4 not “Ranking System: The Game” …It’s not true but you were willing to pre-judge Halo 4 simply by its ranking system… Not by gameplay.

Even though this is outdated and most likely not how things work, none the less I’ll comment on it. I don’t see much of a problem with it or at least from what I took from it. It’s taking the system from Halo 3 to gain exp when you win and mixing it with the credits from Reach for buying armor. It’s basically just mixing those together.