Please tell me the Rocket Launcher model is placeholder.

Please tell me that the M41 SSR MAV/AW Rocket launcher model(shown in the comparison video) is a place holder while you guys make a new M19 SSM Model, they are not the same weapon! If you are gonna redo the Pistol you have to redo all the Human weapons, with the covies it doesn’t matter since those ARE the same weapons, but with humans they aren’t.

Who’s to say that’s the final graphics?? It’s too soon to tell, they’re only comparing the sound effects NOT the final graphics.

>=/

You must be new here.

Yes we all know that there are certain changes in Halo: CEA that are not true to CE but you can always press the back button. You have to remember it’s never going to be exactly the same its a updated version. 343 can only do there best and from the video’s and news I have seen and read there are only one or two things that could have been done better. But there is still time.

Saidly the B.net forums are a little more expressive on their opinions. No offence intended to anyone from the Bungie.net forums I am just generalising, Welcome here but be warned these forums are different.

It matters if it is just a placeholder. Just wait for the final game, and reserve your judgements until then. Until the game has been released it’s hard to take anyone’s opinions seriously.

> It matters if it is just a placeholder. Just wait for the final game, and reserve your judgements until then. Until the game has been released it’s hard to take anyone’s opinions seriously.

Your argument makes no sense, I am asking if it is a placeholder! It’s better to complain when they have time to actually change it than wait until it’s to late. Logic much?

> >=/
>
> You must be new here.

I am not new here, I have been here for a long time.

> > >=/
> >
> > You must be new here.
>
> I am not new here, I have been here for a long time.

Then you should already know that all the footage we’re seeing comes from not-yet-complete builds of Halo CEA.

Does it really matter? I mean does it REALLY matter?

> > > >=/
> > >
> > > You must be new here.
> >
> > I am not new here, I have been here for a long time.
>
> Then you should already know that all the footage we’re seeing comes from not-yet-complete builds of Halo CEA.

The point of the forms is to voice your opinion and thoughts on the game so it can be changed before it is too late.

> > > >=/
> > >
> > > You must be new here.
> >
> > I am not new here, I have been here for a long time.
>
> Then you should already know that all the footage we’re seeing comes from not-yet-complete builds of Halo CEA.

And you should know this is a game for the fans that is taking fan input, complaining about the way something looks after the game comes out won’t change anything, If they don’t see anyone complain about the way something looks then why change it? They already changed the AR and Pistol because of fan input! Use your brain before you bash some one.

> Does it really matter? I mean does it REALLY matter?

No, not at all. But as you know, some people just HAVE to complain.

I thought it was really cool and didn’t care if some of the models got switched around. And the new sound effects blew me away. (pun not intended)

> > Does it really matter? I mean does it REALLY matter?
>
> No, not at all. But as you know, some people just HAVE to complain.

I’m sorry, but I thought voicing our opinion was allowed here, on a forum.

> > Does it really matter? I mean does it REALLY matter?
>
> No, not at all. But as you know, some people just HAVE to complain.

They are making a REMAKE of a game in a series where they know that there are people huge on canon, and they are taking in fan input and want to make sure they don’t ruin anything, so why change two weapons and keep the rest the same as the Reach models when they aren’t even the same guns?

The videos were for the sound, not the graphics.

People may be reacting to the title more than anything else. May I recommend changing it to something relevant to the subject matter?

> People may be reacting to the title more than anything else. May I recommend changing it to something relevant to the subject matter?

It is relevant, I am referring to the uproar about the AR and pistol. Also why beat around the bush, just answer!

> > > Does it really matter? I mean does it REALLY matter?
> >
> > No, not at all. But as you know, some people just HAVE to complain.
>
> I’m sorry, but I thought voicing our opinion was allowed here, on a forum.

There’s a difference between voicing your opinion, and acting as if 343 have just committed genocide.

If a minor aesthetic difference of a weapon you’ll rarely pick up in game is going to impact your gaming experience so negatively then you must be buying the game for the wrong reasons.

It’s great to have an opinion, but how about instead of tearing 343i to shreds over something as minute as them using a better looking RL-model instead of an outdated one (which, may I add, nobody knows is going to be in the final product or not), you simply ask nicely?

> The videos were for the sound, not the graphics.

That doesn’t matter in the slightest, they where showing off weapons. They visually put them in front of our eyes and she told us to look at little details like animations. If you as me the model of a weapon is more than a little detail.