Please tell me Halo 4 isn't becoming like COD...

OK, these forums are in a uproar over Halo 4 becoming like CoD, I’ve seen the 13 page thread concerning GI on Halo 4 and please tell me all of that is false. Please tell me I’m in Wonderland… anyone?

By the Grace of God, what’s wrong with you 343? All of these features are a joke, right? Wow, I literally can’t believe you’ve gone and copied Call of Duty. No Firefight, no Elites. This has to be a joke, no company is that stupid.

Now do you see why people are afraid of change, THAT’S -Yoinking!- WHY!!! I wait until all of this is the truth and if it is… I have three words. RIP Classic Halo…

Halo 4 isn’t becoming COD… are you happy now? : )

If your not here’s some cookies to cheer you up.

[ :.] [ .:] [ :.]

I’m not going to lie to you. It’s looking bad.

> Halo 4 isn’t becoming COD…

> This has to be a joke, no company is that stupid.

343i isn’t this stupid. They’ve been listening to our cries. Most likely it’s fake anyways.

> I’m not going to lie to you. It’s looking bad.

It’s looking worse than bad.

Halo 4 needs moar Cowbell. That’s what’s lacking in the new leaks.

I’m chilled, don’t worry. I will contain myself. I wait until 343 can shed light on this, hopefully this is all a misunderstanding.

> > This has to be a joke, no company is that stupid.
>
> 343i isn’t this stupid. They’ve been listening to our cries. Most likely it’s fake anyways.

No, it’s not fake.

>
> 343i isn’t this stupid. They’ve been listening to our cries. Most likely it’s fake anyways.

Those pictures were fairly convincing.

Sorry OP, the transition has just begun.

I sincerely hope that 343i got their calenders messed up and they think that it is April Fools day.

Most likely, we are being trolled.

>

Haven’t you seen the community’s reactions?

Either this is the truth or we have ourselves a very successful troll.

> I sincerely hope that 343i got their calenders messed up and they think that it is April Fools day.
>
> Most likely, we are being trolled.

Nope, we aren’t being trolled. It’s real.

I think the thing that made me angry was that weapons drop at random. That’s not really a cod problem, but the buying weapons and abilities for loadouts is a direct copy off black ops.

Overall, I will throw my money at you 343i. Please give us old halo fans something. 1-50 ranked classic playlist :confused: Anything. Just think about hxc players just this once.

Jesus christ people.

Wtf do you think happens when a game becomes super popular? That other developers don’t take notice and just -Yoinking!- ignore it?

Welcome to -Yoinking!- GAME DEVELOPMENT 101.

Look at what the top dawg is doing, and try -Yoinking!- one up it.

Other developers did when Halo was the top dawg. Now that 343i is just one of the other developers, they are looking to inspiration from the top dawg.

If you don’t like it, go play -Yoinking!- quake live. Same -Yoinking!- game from over a decade ago. Seems exactly what you want to play.

I don’t understand. Why would 343 do any of this? Have they forgot the core that makes up Halo’s classical brilliance, why add all this junk in? I won’t say anything until I hear it from 343 themselves, they best get explaining.

Instant Respawns… going to love how that will work out.

Its hilarious how bad this game is looking. Its even making reach look good. LOLWTF

> OK, these forums are in a uproar over Halo 4 becoming like CoD, I’ve seen the 13 page thread concerning GI on Halo 4 and please tell me all of that is false. Please tell me I’m in Wonderland… anyone?
>
> By the Grace of God, what’s wrong with you 343? All of these features are a joke, right? Wow, I literally can’t believe you’ve gone and copied Call of Duty. No Firefight, no Elites. This has to be a joke, no company is that stupid.
>
> Now do you see why people are afraid of change, THAT’S -Yoinking!- WHY!!! I wait until all of this is the truth and if it is… I have three words. RIP Classic Halo…

Most of the features revealed in the GI coverage aren’t even in Call of Duty!

And since when was FireFight and playing as Elites considered “classic” Halo?

I love it how some of you Waypointers are defending 343 with all your might, doesn’t all of this bother you? I don’t want join-in progress, what a way to ruin someone’s W/L with this garbage. Instant respawn, I know for a fact it’s not going to work out as intended, great, Jetpack’s back, more -Yoinking!- fairies to worry about.

The Elite model looks horrible, he is more of a deformed lizard than an actual Elite. You know what, stuff it, I wait until I hear it from 343 themselves, I won’t jump to conclusions… Yet!

> Jesus christ people.
>
> Wtf do you think happens when a game becomes super popular? That other developers don’t take notice and just -Yoinking!- ignore it?
>
> Welcome to -Yoinking!- GAME DEVELOPMENT 101.
>
> Look at what the top dawg is doing, and try -Yoinking!- one up it.
>
> Other developers did when Halo was the top dawg. Now that 343i is just one of the other developers, they are looking to inspiration from the top dawg.
>
> If you don’t like it, go play -Yoinking!- quake live. Same -Yoinking!- game from over a decade ago. Seems exactly what you want to play.

Just go play the campaign when it comes out and stop complaining about other people complaining.