Please stop voting for Halo 4 Swat!

It is too easy. Maps suck and bullet magnetism. Avoid this please. Vote anything but Halo 4 Swat. I am tired of it.

But thats what its there for, just another perfection for me. Jokes aside I do agree with ya, it seems like 2 and 3 never get voted for.

At least it’s better than Halo 3 swat.

> 2533274873267862;3:
> At least it’s better than Halo 3 swat.

Very true. I’m getting quite tired of H3 in the MCC, the multiplayer is extremely overrated. It’s getting to the point where I prefer some H4 maps and game modes over it, and that’s saying something, since I’m not that big of a fan of H4.

I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.

Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.

Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.

Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.

> 2535462333594080;5:
> I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
>
> Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
>
> Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
>
> Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.

Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.

> 2533274873267862;3:
> At least it’s better than Halo 3 swat.

Hell no. Halo 3 swat has much better maps and takes more skill since you have to lead your shot. Halo 4 swat is luck most of the time and the hit detection is the worse I have ever seen in my entire life. Just check the kill cam, so much -Yoink- kills. If you like bad game design then Halo 4 swat is for you.

> 2535454858304162;6:
> > 2535462333594080;5:
> > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> >
> > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> >
> > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> >
> > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
>
>
> Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.

Well if you suggest H4 SWAT is like COD, all SWAT is like Call of Duty. It’s one shot kill.

> 2535454858304162;6:
> > 2535462333594080;5:
> > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> >
> > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> >
> > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> >
> > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
>
>
> Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.

Have you ever played SWAT on Orbital?

> 2533275075442884;9:
> > 2535454858304162;6:
> > > 2535462333594080;5:
> > > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> > >
> > > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> > >
> > > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> > >
> > > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
> >
> >
> > Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.
>
>
> Have you ever played SWAT on Orbital?

A map in Halo 3? Yes that map is bad as well as Guardian but there some solid mals for swat. Halo 4 has not one good map.

> 2535454858304162;10:
> > 2533275075442884;9:
> > > 2535454858304162;6:
> > > > 2535462333594080;5:
> > > > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> > > >
> > > > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> > > >
> > > > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> > > >
> > > > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.
> >
> >
> > Have you ever played SWAT on Orbital?
>
>
> A map in Halo 3? Yes that map is bad as well as Guardian but there some solid mals for swat. Halo 4 has not one good map.

This is clearly down to preference. I would consider Abandon, Skyline, Haven all to be nice maps.

I dont understand the mentally “everyone is wrong cause they don’t share my opinion”. You have yet to give a valid point that’s not down to just personal preference. All you have done is said “this sucks, that sucks” with no back up statements.

I could easily say all of Halo 3 sucks, but does that make it true. No.

I mean I kind if see where you are trying to go with the spawn kill thing, but it goes back to my first post. If this happens to everyone, shouldn’t everyone be used to it? To me Spawning has never been a issue and I can do just as well in H3 SWAT as I do in Halo 4, if not better at times.

I hate playing H3 maps in BTB, but I undertake more people enjoy it. That’s the reason it gets the vote, exact same reason people vote for H4. because that group of people prefer H4.

Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

Halo 3’-Yoink!- detection is glitched

> 2535454858304162;7:
> > 2533274873267862;3:
> > At least it’s better than Halo 3 swat.
>
>
> Hell no. Halo 3 swat has much better maps and takes more skill since you have to lead your shot. Halo 4 swat is luck most of the time and the hit detection is the worse I have ever seen in my entire life. Just check the kill cam, so much -Yoink- kills. If you like bad game design then Halo 4 swat is for you.

Halo 3’-Yoink!- detection is glitched up the -Yoink- and you have to heavily compensate for your bullet speed compared to the 360 version. At least H4 is hitscan in this situation, meaning less glitchy BS and more room for good aim.

ok first off you can’t force people not vote for it and quit the -Yoinking!- about halo 4 oh it’s too cod like first off it’s not in any way period so just shut the -Yoink- up!

Halo 4 cool

> ok first off you can’t force people not vote for it and quit the -Yoinking!- about halo 4 oh it’s too cod like first off it’s not in any way period so just shut the -Yoink- up!

I compared it to Cod because Halo 4’-Yoink!- detection is as bad as Call of Duty. Halo 4 Swat is am example. Half of my kills are -Yoink-. I managed to kill someone with a br when he sprinted towards the wall. As I fired the kill still counted. This is why I can’t stand Halo 4. What is the point of being competitive if it has bad hit detection or it is random? The only time I will stomach Halo 4 is in it is Team Action Sack because that playlist is casual and for goofing around and -Yoink-.
Halo 4 is a casual fest. If anyone likes playing Halo 2 classic, anniversary and 3 Swat but not 4, add me please.

> Halo 3’-Yoink!- detection is glitched
>
>
> > > At least it’s better than Halo 3 swat.
> >
> > Hell no. Halo 3 swat has much better maps and takes more skill since you have to lead your shot. Halo 4 swat is luck most of the time and the hit detection is the worse I have ever seen in my entire life. Just check the kill cam, so much -Yoink- kills. If you like bad game design then Halo 4 swat is for you.
>
> Halo 3’-Yoink!- detection is glitched up the -Yoink- and you have to heavily compensate for your bullet speed compared to the 360 version. At least H4 is hitscan in this situation, meaning less glitchy BS and more room for good aim.

Room for good aim? ROFL! Bullet magnetism is aim assist. Not good aim. Halo 4 has more hit detection issues than 3, especially in Swat. I swear Halo 4 Swat is so cheap that I feel that some of my kills are -Yoink-. Look at the kill cam. You will see what I mean. At least in Halo 3 Swat you are rewarded for predicting your opponents movement with the Battle Rifle. Yes, it has issues but it isn’t awful like Halo 4.

> > > > > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> > > > >
> > > > > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> > > > >
> > > > > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> > > > >
> > > > > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.
> > >
> > > Have you ever played SWAT on Orbital?
> >
> > A map in Halo 3? Yes that map is bad as well as Guardian but there some solid mals for swat. Halo 4 has not one good map.
>
> This is clearly down to preference. I would consider Abandon, Skyline, Haven all to be nice maps.
>
> I dont understand the mentally “everyone is wrong cause they don’t share my opinion”. You have yet to give a valid point that’s not down to just personal preference. All you have done is said “this sucks, that sucks” with no back up statements.
>
> I could easily say all of Halo 3 sucks, but does that make it true. No.
>
> I mean I kind if see where you are trying to go with the spawn kill thing, but it goes back to my first post. If this happens to everyone, shouldn’t everyone be used to it? To me Spawning has never been a issue and I can do just as well in H3 SWAT as I do in Halo 4, if not better at times.
>
> I hate playing H3 maps in BTB, but I undertake more people enjoy it. That’s the reason it gets the vote, exact same reason people vote for H4. because that group of people prefer H4.
>
> Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

Of course I am used to the piss poor spawn kills. That just proves my point why Halo 4 Swat sucks. While Halo 3 BTB gets boring, I can at least stomach it because it doesn’t always win for me. Halo 4 Swat is always voted. Every game I dominate these -Yoink- players so bad. I do this because they don’t learn their lesson. Most of my deaths come from bad hit detection. Don’t believe? Look at the damn kill cam. I got a head shot one time when I clearly missed a foot or 12 inches away. Halo 4 Swat is a joke. It matters about who reacts first and shoots (even if you don’t nail a clear head shot because the game suffers from bullet magnetism). Halo 5 Guardians has the same problem. I think the reason people play Halo 4 Swat is to get a kd boost due to how stupidly easy it is and that is sad.

> > > > > I never understood the argument with the stand alone statement “it’s too easy” because if it’s too easy for you, it should theoretically be too easy for everyone. Thus making it the same difficulty across the board.
> > > > >
> > > > > Im one of those people whom always vote for H4 Swat, and I tend to come first, so it may not be “too easy” for them.
> > > > >
> > > > > Regardless, on all voting (most notably BTB) for the first 16 months all people did is vote H3, I love H3 but it quickly made me annoyed as there was soo much more to explore however everyone always picked BTB.
> > > > >
> > > > > Now finally H4 is winning votes. I have to admit I’m pretty happy with that.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 4’s swat is random just like Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Bullet magnetism is prrof of this. The maps are badly designed thanks to spawn kills being more common.
> > >
> > > Have you ever played SWAT on Orbital?
> >
> > A map in Halo 3? Yes that map is bad as well as Guardian but there some solid mals for swat. Halo 4 has not one good map.
>
> This is clearly down to preference. I would consider Abandon, Skyline, Haven all to be nice maps.
>
> I dont understand the mentally “everyone is wrong cause they don’t share my opinion”. You have yet to give a valid point that’s not down to just personal preference. All you have done is said “this sucks, that sucks” with no back up statements.
>
> I could easily say all of Halo 3 sucks, but does that make it true. No.
>
> I mean I kind if see where you are trying to go with the spawn kill thing, but it goes back to my first post. If this happens to everyone, shouldn’t everyone be used to it? To me Spawning has never been a issue and I can do just as well in H3 SWAT as I do in Halo 4, if not better at times.
>
> I hate playing H3 maps in BTB, but I undertake more people enjoy it. That’s the reason it gets the vote, exact same reason people vote for H4. because that group of people prefer H4.
>
> Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

At least Halo 2, 3, and anniversary aren’t as common in spawn kills as 4.